Eric38

Options
GOOFYLADIE
GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Eric, haven't seen your tukis on the board lately. I am watching and wondering. Please let us know how you are. I am checking in boss!!! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!! Huge hugs and warm wishes!
Goofyladie (Cass)

Comments

• Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Yes Eric
    I have been thinking and wondering how you are doing. If you can give us a post. Thinking of you. Paula
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options
    Paula G. said:

Yes Eric
    I have been thinking and wondering how you are doing. If you can give us a post. Thinking of you. Paula

Still kickin` some butt
    I am alive and well. I`ve been responding to some posts bu not as much as I usually do. I`ve been checking in. I am currently in remission and have been on a chemo break for 3 weeks. I don`t start back on chemo until Jan.6 so I am feeling pretty good. I still have 5 more treatments left according to the doctor but he always seems to be changing the game plan so we`ll see. According to his original game plan I should have been done a while ago. He did put me on a lighter chemo. He`s got me on 5 fu with avastin and has dropped the oxy, Thank God.

Eric
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    eric38 said:

Still kickin` some butt
    I am alive and well. I`ve been responding to some posts bu not as much as I usually do. I`ve been checking in. I am currently in remission and have been on a chemo break for 3 weeks. I don`t start back on chemo until Jan.6 so I am feeling pretty good. I still have 5 more treatments left according to the doctor but he always seems to be changing the game plan so we`ll see. According to his original game plan I should have been done a while ago. He did put me on a lighter chemo. He`s got me on 5 fu with avastin and has dropped the oxy, Thank God.

Eric

Dropped the oxy
    Thanks to you mine first lowered it by 20% then droped it all together 2 treatments ago. My hands and feet are still numb but I'm alive!! LOL
  • eric38 said:

Still kickin` some butt

Eric

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    eric38 said:

Still kickin` some butt

Eric

Wow Eric!!!
    I just sent you a PM... Do you realize that if you, me and Craig all meet up next week we can celebrate ALL of us being in remission?????? What a fantastic xmas gift we all received....Thank you God!!!!!!

Jennie
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options
    unknown said:

Kathy
    Kathy - I hope it keeps me clear too. It will determine whether or not I`m going to need more treatments and I have already had more than the standard amount. I am ready for a lengthy break. Idle - I will do my best to make it to Arlington or wherever you decide to meet.

Eric
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    eric38 said:

Still kickin` some butt

Eric

Hi
    Glad to hear you are in remission. Also glad you get a chemo break. It is good to see you and hear the news. Happy New Year! Paula
  • eric38 said:

Kathy
    Kathy - I hope it keeps me clear too. It will determine whether or not I`m going to need more treatments and I have already had more than the standard amount. I am ready for a lengthy break. Idle - I will do my best to make it to Arlington or wherever you decide to meet.

Eric

• GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    eric38 said:

Still kickin` some butt

Eric

Eric
    Glad to see your kicken butt. I want to be at the meeting with the three of you, you know that, don't you? I tried to get to Craig for his surgery. I am so glad you are doing well. You all have a great New Year. Lots of Hugs and warm wishes to all of you. Goofyladie (Cass)