Carkris Birthday Tomorrow the 28th

Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Happy Birstday!!!! (as my kids used to say)
    And here's to many, many more!!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

thank you again I hope all
    thank you again I hope all your wishes come true for me and all of you ! You guys all made me laugh!!!!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

thank you it is number 5-0
    thank you it is number 5-0 yikes!.

50's not so bad!
    I turned 50 in February, so I've had some time to get used to it.

Other than the cancer, it's been a good year!!!!!!

Hope yours is very HAPPY!!!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Moopy,
    Eighty and exhuberate

Moopy,
    Eighty and exhuberate (spelling). I hoped you asked me this because of my great grasp of language and not because you think I am eighty and would know what that's like. Although some days I feel eighty but most I feel forty so it averages out to 60 which is close but no cigars. LOL Seriously I know you don't think I am eighty. I like your sixty and seventy very much. All ages are good. When I had my daughter my mom told me that as we grew older each year, she thought that each age we were was the best and her age was the best. She felt like that throughout her whole life. I know just what she means. When my daughter was born, it was the best and then each year was better and better. Even the teen years were so good. And now she is a woman (34) and I love her age and I love my age. I hope that I always feel that way. There are trade offs, of course. I climb stairs a little slower but then so does my granddaughter so we keep pace with each other. I can't turn a cartwheel any more but I can applaud when JJ does one so it's all good. Doors close, windows open and life goes on and for that I am grateful.
    You look so adorable in that picture of you and the doggie, it makes me smile just to look at your pretty face and lovely smile. You make this world a better place Ms. Moopy.
    Stef

Because You're Stef
    I asked for your help because you are clever and witty and hilarious and quick, and, thanks be to God, you are my friend whom I love and who I knew would step in and rescue me with the perfect word.

So, Carkris, hope your fabulous fifties started off just right today!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Happy Birstday!!!! (as my kids used to say)
    And here's to many, many more!!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Sorry, this is a lil late
    I am wishing you a GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY filled with lots of laughs and joy! Oh, and cake too!

♥ Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Noel said:

Sorry, this is a lil late
    I am wishing you a GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY filled with lots of laughs and joy! Oh, and cake too!

♥ Noel

Late too :(
    But, still hoping you had a wonderful birthday!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    chenheart said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I turned 60
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I turned 60 in August, which I promptly designated as being the new 40, so you are the new 30!

So, you relish being a flirty fifty, mimicing a Tantalizing Thirty year old, working your way to being a Fabululous Forty~ and if your head is swimming with numbers trying to figure out what in h.ell I am trying to say~ just have another glass of well deserved champagne and laugh!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Belated Wishes
    Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Any cake left? Ice cream?

Lex♥