Options
2»

Comments

• jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    sallyf said:

Lighting my candle
    Surgery today...lighting my healing candle, Joyce. What a brave and an amazing woman you are, remember that!
    Hugs, Sally

Thank you everyone for your
    Thank you everyone for your prayers and healing thoughts. I am so happy to be done with the surgery, and I'm looking forward to a restful day at home. There were a few small problems: I had lots of problems with the IV's with two sticks before and one during the surgery, I woke up with a bad headache and had it for hours, and I threw up on the way home. But, I'm feeling much better today, and I've been able to stay away from the narcotic pain killers, so I'm expecting to be a lot better each day.

Joyce
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Thank you everyone for your prayers and healing thoughts. I am so happy to be done with the surgery, and I'm looking forward to a restful day at home. There were a few small problems: I had lots of problems with the IV's with two sticks before and one during the surgery, I woke up with a bad headache and had it for hours, and I threw up on the way home. But, I'm feeling much better today, and I've been able to stay away from the narcotic pain killers, so I'm expecting to be a lot better each day.

Joyce

Hey Joyce
    You are home! Sorry for the problems, but hopefully, everything will be better for you now. Just rest and recover!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

Joyce

Glad your surgery is behind
    Glad your surgery is behind you now! Sending you healing thoughts!

Hugs!
  • Cher2063
    Cher2063 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    All the best in 2010
    Joyce,
    hope your surgery goes well. I will be thinking of you that day.
    Cher