Picture

rrogers34
rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
How do you post a picture? I have been having problems with my computer, I can usually read the board but sometime have problems posting. I hate this laptop. LOL.... Also, my Dad is in the hospital, my niece who lives with my parents has MS and had an alergic reraction to her meds she has taken since july and had to be rushed to the hosp. And my diagnosis and surgery, this all within the last month. having lots a company for the holidays all planed prior to diag. Have my nephew, his wife and 7 week old baby in town. Our first visit since he got back from afgh. in October. Two of my step sons are coming in for Christmas. happy to see everyone and spend time. Just nervous about upcoming chemo, my dad being so ill. You get the picture. just venting, regardless, I am happy to have everyone home.......

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    wow
    Wow! You have a lot going on. Drink? lol

At the top middle of this page it says click here to create or update your member About me page. Click on that. That takes you to your own page. Then click on edit, click on photo. Then click on browse and go to wherever you have your picture stored. Mine are in Pictures on my computer. Then hit save. If it doesn't show up right away, hit refresh on your puter. I think this is right. If not, let me know.

Happy Holidays!

Lex♥