A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR OWN CHRISTMAS GIRL

Options
2»

Comments

• cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

Happy Birthday Susan!
    Only too happy that you are a part of our family here! I love you and appreciate you very much!

Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Susan! Hope you have a great day! HUGS!! Cathy
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Merry Happy Birthday Susan
    I think that I will get up early tomorrow and celebrate all day with you.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Christmas
    Happy Birthday Christmas Girl. Enjoy your day and have a peaceful Christmas holiday. We are all blessed to be here. Take care. Marilyn
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Happy Birthday - Sue
    Hope you are having a wonderful day. Eat and be merry. Celebrate the challenges and successes of this past year and get ready for this next one. One year older and the BEST is yet to come!!! Sending you (((((hugs)))) - Lola
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

Happy Birthday - Sue
    Hope you are having a wonderful day. Eat and be merry. Celebrate the challenges and successes of this past year and get ready for this next one. One year older and the BEST is yet to come!!! Sending you (((((hugs)))) - Lola

Happy Birthday
    Susan!!! We are all thinking of you today!!! Hope today is wonderful for you and your Family!!!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas and...
    ♥♥♥ ...HAPPY B ' DA Y♥♥♥ I wish you all the best, Susan. See you this summer! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas and...
    ♥♥♥ ...HAPPY B ' DA Y♥♥♥ I wish you all the best, Susan. See you this summer! xoxoxoxo Lynn

Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday Susan!
    Hope your day was a special one.

Margo
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Happy birthday / Merry
    Happy birthday / Merry Christmas! Or Happy Christmas / Merry birthday! You get to mix them up! Have a great day!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Happy birthday / Merry
    Happy birthday / Merry Christmas! Or Happy Christmas / Merry birthday! You get to mix them up! Have a great day!

Merry, Happy, Christmas,
    Merry, Happy, Christmas, Birthday. Celebrate your day and Christmas to the max. Hope you are able to spend it with those you love and those that love you. Make Merry and be sure you are Ice cream and cake. Truly have a wonderful day and holiday.
    Stef
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Happy
    Happy Birthday!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Gloria09 said:

Happy
    Happy Birthday!

Thank you, all, so very much!
    I checked back into this thread to be sure to send my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your kind and thoughtful birthday wishes. And, I hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful Christmas yesterday!

So, to those who posted since my last visit here:

MyTurnNow, Kathi, Julia, T, Patty, Cathy, Jadie!, Marilyn, Lola, Calleen, Lynn (thank you, sweetheart, for the added animation! xo), Margo, Marcia, Stef (again!) and Gloria...

Thanks! :-)

Kindest regards,
    Susan
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Merry Birthday Susie Q
    I know I sent your present early, and sent you good wishes on FB(? what's FB?)! but again, hope you had the best birthday so far, and many many more to come!
    Cat
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Merry Birthday Susie Q
    I know I sent your present early, and sent you good wishes on FB(? what's FB?)! but again, hope you had the best birthday so far, and many many more to come!
    Cat

Susan
    Happy belated birthday,
    Warmest wishes and happy and healthy New Year!
    New Flower
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Merry Birthday Susie Q
    Cat

Yes, dear Cat...
    I received many good wishes from you, in many ways. In fact - I'm wearing your gift, as I type. :-)

Thank you, again, friend.

Kindest regards,
    Susan xo

Note to New Flower: Thank you! I hope your own Christmas was lovely, and hoping you and yours have a happy and healthy New Year!