Just Hello

2»

Comments

• ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    hello
    Merry Christmas and thank you for being my older sister of 10 years. I needed to know you was out there. thank you for my Christmas give10 years and working on 11 way to go.
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77

Thank you for all of your words today!!
    I just want to say THANK YOU for the warm welcome and support from all of you beautiful women.
    It made my day!!! I will definitely write, vent, chat etc...with all of you, at some time I hope.

It was like looking in a mirror hearing from each of you. I only wish I had done this sooner. I have found sisters who truly understand what it is like to LIVE with Cancer.

Bless each and every one of you.

Much Love and looking forward to reading about all of you through your posts etc.
    I will write more as well. : )

xxxooo MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
    Dorrie

Thank you Dorrie
    Just knowing there are people like you out there helps me! I just got the news 3 days ago and on the road to fighting The Beast myself! These ladies have answered my stupid questions and never laugh,(unless I need cheering up) So glad I found them and you! Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year! Keep on saving those TA TA'S
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    natly15 said:

Dorrie you are truly an
    Dorrie you are truly an inspiration to all of us. I'm currently going thru chemo, we are all in different stages of treatment or recovery on this website and you are so welcome to be here with us to share whatever you need to share. We spill out our emotions and physical trials always knowing there will be a wise word from one of the survivors.

You are an inspiration
    You are an inspiration Dorri! Happy Holidays!