Lumpectomy results are clear. I'm so happy :)

Options
Gloria09
Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Got the news this morning ... all clear!

Will meet with radiology to schedule that to start the second or third week in January. I'm still pretty tired from being sick with three different colds off and on for 8 weeks prior to my surgery this past Wednesday. That's why I haven't been online as often. Need to get my strength up and incision to heal before I start with radiation. Want you all to know that I am thinking about and praying for you even though I'm not on here to tell you so.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Gloria

Comments

• Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats
    Im right behind ya girl...one more treatment tomorrow, lumpectomy in January and then radiation!! You must be relieved..you are soooo close!
  • Gloria09
    Options
    Sam726 said:

Congrats
    Im right behind ya girl...one more treatment tomorrow, lumpectomy in January and then radiation!! You must be relieved..you are soooo close!

Sam
    I am sooooo relieved! A ton of bricks are gone! They were pretty darn heavy too.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Gloria
    Yeah for the great news! Congratulations! So sorry to hear about all your colds. Hope you are feeling better real soon! I have used aloe on my incisions and they seem to be healing fast and well. It's supposed to help with the radiation as well. You go take care of yourself and get rested up. We'll be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery so you can move onto the next step.
    Merry Christmas 2 u 2
    ♥ Cathy
  • Gloria09
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Gloria
    Yeah for the great news! Congratulations! So sorry to hear about all your colds. Hope you are feeling better real soon! I have used aloe on my incisions and they seem to be healing fast and well. It's supposed to help with the radiation as well. You go take care of yourself and get rested up. We'll be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery so you can move onto the next step.
    Merry Christmas 2 u 2
    ♥ Cathy

Cathy
    Thank you! I had to watch the pink glove dance just now and dance with everyone! It wore me out but it was fun. I'm going to get ready for bed now. Take care!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Gloria... so glad to hear
    Gloria... so glad to hear that they got clear margins and now you can move on with the next step in the journey... Heal up... get plenty of rest... and know I'm sending super speedy healing thoughts your way!

Gentle hugs to you..

~T
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    yeah
    yeah!! way to go what a great christmas present ((((hugs)))) Lisa xoxxoo
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

yeah
    yeah!! way to go what a great christmas present ((((hugs)))) Lisa xoxxoo

Gloria09 .. Congrat's !!
    Early Christmas gift ...

VickiSam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Gloria09 .. Congrat's !!
    Early Christmas gift ...

VickiSam

Gloria
    Clear is so good to

Gloria
    Clear is so good to hear. Happy for you.
    Stef
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Gloria
    Clear is so good to

Gloria
    Clear is so good to hear. Happy for you.
    Stef

Yeh Gloria!
    That is the best news ever! I am so happy for you! I am dancing in celebration of this!

♥ Noel
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am dancing and dancing!!!
    I'm sorry for the colds, but your news is GRAND!!!!

(kinda nice to be well enough to catch something 'normal' for a change, huh?)

Hugs, Kathi
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I am dancing and dancing!!!
    I'm sorry for the colds, but your news is GRAND!!!!

(kinda nice to be well enough to catch something 'normal' for a change, huh?)

Hugs, Kathi

Sorry that you have been
    Sorry that you have been sick, but, Congrats on the good news!

HUGS