Options
2»

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Welcome Angie and Carkris!
    The RadB's are always looking for more Daft Sods to join the group... chemo or no chemo. So you're both in.

The next performance will be a free concert in Chicago on the afternoon of December 25th. I think it's a combination Christmas and birthday party. I am told there will be lots of good food and good cheer all around!

I agree Aortus... we should
    I agree Aortus... we should definitely crash that party... (or schedule it for our first gig)... can you imagine what a party that will be... definitely our concert tour starting point~ Stef... better get those costumes ready... hey.. who is in charge of the set decorating anyway.. is that you too.... Jeanne get those pipes ready.... TJ Tantrum... better warm up those percussions... I have my guitar tuned and ready...

Save some of that cake for me!!
  • taleena
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Um Stef?
    Would it be too late to make me a Christmas outfit too? I don't want to clash with Aztec, but, I liked the idea of a holiday blingy outfit. And, you are so GOOD! Make me sparkle Stef! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Love, Jeanne ♥

Oh yes Jeanne I can totally
    Oh yes Jeanne I can totally see it... decked out in red satin and white fur... with lots of ((((Bling)))... Oh yes... Stef you can pull that off I'm sure!
  • taleena
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Am I?
    I don't know if I am a member or not. I kind of remember everyone joking about this. Anyone have a member list? LOL

Debby

Well Debby... I'm trying to
    Well Debby... I'm trying to remember ... I think it was either Moopy or Christmas Girl.. but one of them was to put together a list of all members... their stage names... (which by the way, do you remember yours??)... what instrument do you play or are you back up vocals... or maybe your one of the dancers... hey who is choreographing this thing... we need to know our moves....

12/25 is just 5 days away... gosh so much to do...Think we can get our act together by then???
    Where's Naughty Noel??? Hey where is everyone... we have a show to pull off!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh yes Jeanne I can totally see it... decked out in red satin and white fur... with lots of ((((Bling)))... Oh yes... Stef you can pull that off I'm sure!

Stef why do i need to show
    Stef why do i need to show up for a fitting when you already no my size seeing as you accidently went home with my coat on the Tasha trip, and remember i need to look tough so no sparkles, i am a drumer the lead drumer (stamps foot and walks away)
    Taz i like it will put you right next to our bongo banger, now where did she go.
    Chi Town is not ready for us but that is just as well, have a feeling no town will ever truely be ready for us.
    tj tantrum drumer extrodinar
    lead drumer
    and tour bus driver

stop turning so green at that ~t or i will make you ride in the baggage compartment
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Um Stef?
    Would it be too late to make me a Christmas outfit too? I don't want to clash with Aztec, but, I liked the idea of a holiday blingy outfit. And, you are so GOOD! Make me sparkle Stef! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?????

Love, Jeanne ♥

Jeanne and others
    Jeanne,
    I have just the thing for you. Very feminine, red velvet with white faux fur. Lots and lots of tiny sparkly crystals like little stars twinkling all over. And boots, black, knee high very fitted. Some white leather gloves so your hands don't get cold. Very rock style Mrs. Claus. Totally cool and of course, RAD. A cute Santa hat with a faux diamond pom pom on the end and t r i m m e d on the brim in beautiful precious stones (because you are) will complete your outfit. I am thinking that a trio of these would be nice so I have two left. Well, have to go back to the drawing board for other costume ideas. I am considering an adorable elfin outfit with the cutest turned up toe boots. Red and green, very harlequinesque and of course with the bling on all the seams and the sweetest little elf hat with a big fat faux ruby for the pom pom. And just wait until you see the reindeer inspired costume. Soft brown leather, very fitted with a bolero jacket that mimics the halter that Rudolf wears and that will be covered in bling. And the antlers so cute, they not only have bling, they light up. I have eight of these in mind so I think that should cover the whole band but I can customize if necessary. TJ I am done with your costume. You will love it. You want to be tough and a little mean. It's green, it's mean, no bling. It is totally Grinch inspired. Several lovely shades of greens and so soft and fitted it's like skin. And the head piece, well, everyone will know who you are Ms. Mean for the season and I am oh, so tough. It is a vision. You will look fantastic in it, just fantastic.
    Stef
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jeanne and others
    Jeanne,
    I have just the thing for you. Very feminine, red velvet with white faux fur. Lots and lots of tiny sparkly crystals like little stars twinkling all over. And boots, black, knee high very fitted. Some white leather gloves so your hands don't get cold. Very rock style Mrs. Claus. Totally cool and of course, RAD. A cute Santa hat with a faux diamond pom pom on the end and t r i m m e d on the brim in beautiful precious stones (because you are) will complete your outfit. I am thinking that a trio of these would be nice so I have two left. Well, have to go back to the drawing board for other costume ideas. I am considering an adorable elfin outfit with the cutest turned up toe boots. Red and green, very harlequinesque and of course with the bling on all the seams and the sweetest little elf hat with a big fat faux ruby for the pom pom. And just wait until you see the reindeer inspired costume. Soft brown leather, very fitted with a bolero jacket that mimics the halter that Rudolf wears and that will be covered in bling. And the antlers so cute, they not only have bling, they light up. I have eight of these in mind so I think that should cover the whole band but I can customize if necessary. TJ I am done with your costume. You will love it. You want to be tough and a little mean. It's green, it's mean, no bling. It is totally Grinch inspired. Several lovely shades of greens and so soft and fitted it's like skin. And the head piece, well, everyone will know who you are Ms. Mean for the season and I am oh, so tough. It is a vision. You will look fantastic in it, just fantastic.
    Stef

Nawty Noel is HERE!
    I am right here dancing my little heart out! I love the Rad B's! Rock on baby!

Stef, you amaze me with your detail with our costumes. You are the best!

Talking about the Rad B's always made me laugh, just like this thread does.

Thanks for the laughs and for the reincarnation of the RAD B'S!

♥ Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer of the Rad B's
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Nawty Noel is HERE!
    I am right here dancing my little heart out! I love the Rad B's! Rock on baby!

Stef, you amaze me with your detail with our costumes. You are the best!

Talking about the Rad B's always made me laugh, just like this thread does.

Thanks for the laughs and for the reincarnation of the RAD B'S!

♥ Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer of the Rad B's

Nawty,
    I have a confession

Nawty,
    I have a confession but don't tell anyone. I am really good at the describing but if I had to actually sew them instead of cyber creating them we would all be in a world of hurt. For Halloween my mom and my best friend always relied on me to come up with the costume concept but they did the sewing. My best creation was a mock turtle for a friend of my daughter's when the did Alice In Wonderland. It was wonderful. Totally my vision and input but mom did the actually work. Sometimes she would tell me she couldn't do what I was saying or describing but she did. Oh, and the caterpillar was pretty fantastic also. I can see the vision but I fall short on execution. But don't let the others know. They think that I am actually making all of these. Our little secret, right?
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Welcome aboard, Taz!
    Aortus here - the promotions manager and jack of all trades. Our esteemed Manager is on vacation. Something about hosting an enormous Christmas/birthday bash for her friends and relatives in Chicago, I think. All I know for sure is that as usual, the dude gets stuck with all the work. Sometimes I think this entire bulletin board is a great big matriarchy.

Anyhow, welcome to the Rad B's, Taz. I will inform Moopy Mohawk of your arrival as soon as she gets home from work this evening.

OK, OK...
    Sheesh... Have had a brand new computer at my fingertips for just a few days, with a whole lotta catching up to do with everything, and now this... And right before Christmas, for gosh sakes!!!

Very recently, The Great Turquoise One/Tasha/my dear J revisited - here on the board - both The Daft Sods Club and The Pets of Daft Sods Club. Because I couldn't leave our Esteemed Leader, and dear friend, on her own and overwhelmed by responsibility - I promised to resume my role as Official Secretary for both of the D.S. entities. But, not until the frenzy of the holiday season concludes. Meaning, specifically, some time in January.

And now this, too?

OK - I'll also resume my role as Advertising & Promotions Manager, and Human Resources Manager, early next year. Same time frame as for the D.S. Clubs. In the meantime, you are all free to talk amongst yourselves. However, nothing will be official until January because that's when I'll begin to create new files and employee records.

Until then, signing off...

With kind regards,
    Susan

P.S. to Aortus: Dude, you are the Business Manager.
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    Aortus said:

Not so much up but old
    I got to thinking about what Moopy's TARGET card is going to look like after all that retail therapy... next thing I knew, I woke up with no hair and this goofy gray beard.

Uhhh... Maybe be glad Moopster's using her TARGET card.

Kind regards,
    Susan
    (a/k/a 12/25, thanks to chenheart!)
    Christmas Girl
    Born on Christmas Day
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    tjhay said:

Stef why do i need to show
    Stef why do i need to show up for a fitting when you already no my size seeing as you accidently went home with my coat on the Tasha trip, and remember i need to look tough so no sparkles, i am a drumer the lead drumer (stamps foot and walks away)
    Taz i like it will put you right next to our bongo banger, now where did she go.
    Chi Town is not ready for us but that is just as well, have a feeling no town will ever truely be ready for us.
    tj tantrum drumer extrodinar
    lead drumer
    and tour bus driver

stop turning so green at that ~t or i will make you ride in the baggage compartment

TJ...
    You ROCK, woman!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Nawty,
    I have a confession

Nawty,
    I have a confession but don't tell anyone. I am really good at the describing but if I had to actually sew them instead of cyber creating them we would all be in a world of hurt. For Halloween my mom and my best friend always relied on me to come up with the costume concept but they did the sewing. My best creation was a mock turtle for a friend of my daughter's when the did Alice In Wonderland. It was wonderful. Totally my vision and input but mom did the actually work. Sometimes she would tell me she couldn't do what I was saying or describing but she did. Oh, and the caterpillar was pretty fantastic also. I can see the vision but I fall short on execution. But don't let the others know. They think that I am actually making all of these. Our little secret, right?
    Stef

OK
    You got it Stef! Our lil secret!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jeanne and others
    Jeanne,
    Stef

Stef thank you so much can
    Stef thank you so much can hardly wait to perform in it, and thank you for making it all green, my favorite color!!!!!! Hats I love hats!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you.
    tj tantrum drummer extrodinar
    graphis designer
    tour bus driver
    and all around tough girl
    lol

Susan, i am going to try and help you with the list of who does what, at least the percusion part of the band, will have my list with all details begining of new year.

all drummers you better have been praticing or i am going to tell the leader of the band on you. cause that is the kind of tantrum i am having today
    hahaha
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    tjhay said:

Stef thank you so much can
    Stef thank you so much can hardly wait to perform in it, and thank you for making it all green, my favorite color!!!!!! Hats I love hats!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you.
    tj tantrum drummer extrodinar
    graphis designer
    tour bus driver
    and all around tough girl
    lol

Susan, i am going to try and help you with the list of who does what, at least the percusion part of the band, will have my list with all details begining of new year.

all drummers you better have been praticing or i am going to tell the leader of the band on you. cause that is the kind of tantrum i am having today
    hahaha

TJ - You got it, woman!
    In addition to your percussion group responsibilities, you are now also hired as the Human Resources Assistant. And, if I recall correctly, your extraordinary creative abilities also have you in charge of graphic design. Sheesh. You'll have a lot on your plate come January. So, rest up.

And go ahead - have another tantrum. They're good for the psyche.

Kindest regards,
    Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

That will look great on you
    That will look great on you Jeanne! Stef does have a great imagination!

I think I was a member, but, I forget what I was or my name.

Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

TJ - You got it, woman!
    In addition to your percussion group responsibilities, you are now also hired as the Human Resources Assistant. And, if I recall correctly, your extraordinary creative abilities also have you in charge of graphic design. Sheesh. You'll have a lot on your plate come January. So, rest up.

And go ahead - have another tantrum. They're good for the psyche.

Kindest regards,
    Susan

The RAD B's?

This is like ancient history. LOL I hadn't thought about our cyber group in forever. So, are we starting up again rockers? I am in if you are. I think Moopy gave me the name of Kris Kuts. However, I am unsure of my position.

Kristin ♥