Spent last night on the bathroom floor...

Options
2»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    taleena said:

Thank you all of my dear
    Thank you all of my dear sweet sisters... I am feeling better... still a little shakey but not spending any more time with my face in a bowl... I will be speaking with my onco about anti nausia meds... I don't think I can take many more nights like that one... ugh....

I was supposed to go out shopping with my daughter yesterday but needless to say that didn't happen... although at 3:30 I did pull some clothes on and manage to go with my daughter to the bridal shop by my house... there I sat in a comfy chair as my daughter tried on various wedding gowns... all of which were quite lovely... (I have a favorite in mind... but she has to get the votes of the maid of honor and brides maids...)... So, we narrowed it down to one of four... so she will go back with her friends and pick the final one....

Wedding plans on a budget... but it will be beautifull.... She wants classic black and white kind of the Katherine Hepburn style... and I am not the "event planner" in the least... any suggestions would be welcome....

Hugs and thank you all for your positive thoughts... You are all in my heart!

~T

I Hope...
    I hope you are feeling better with each passing hour. Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do about your treatment. There were times when I said out loud that "I don't think I can do this anymore". But during those times, there always seemed to be someone who let me lean on them for the strength to keep going. In this case, your husband is that for you. No one can tell you what to do but I do hope things get better for you and the effects subside.

P
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Hope...
    I hope you are feeling better with each passing hour. Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do about your treatment. There were times when I said out loud that "I don't think I can do this anymore". But during those times, there always seemed to be someone who let me lean on them for the strength to keep going. In this case, your husband is that for you. No one can tell you what to do but I do hope things get better for you and the effects subside.

P

So sorry to hear about your

So sorry to hear about your rough night. You've had lots of good advice: I can't add a lthing. I just wanted to let you know that I am sending you my best and prayers are going up right now.

Joyce
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Hope...

P

Taleena, Like the rest of
    Taleena, Like the rest of your sisters, I'm sorry to hear what's going on with you. There's got to be a better way to treat our cancers, and I sure wish someone would find it soon, before the treatments do us all in. Hope your drs come up with a better plan and quick. Glad your husband is there for you and I'm sure he wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I'm dreaded all these side effects too. I don't do being sick well. Wishing better days for you and may today be the start.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    taleena said:

Thank you all of my dear
    Thank you all of my dear sweet sisters... I am feeling better... still a little shakey but not spending any more time with my face in a bowl... I will be speaking with my onco about anti nausia meds... I don't think I can take many more nights like that one... ugh....

I was supposed to go out shopping with my daughter yesterday but needless to say that didn't happen... although at 3:30 I did pull some clothes on and manage to go with my daughter to the bridal shop by my house... there I sat in a comfy chair as my daughter tried on various wedding gowns... all of which were quite lovely... (I have a favorite in mind... but she has to get the votes of the maid of honor and brides maids...)... So, we narrowed it down to one of four... so she will go back with her friends and pick the final one....

Wedding plans on a budget... but it will be beautifull.... She wants classic black and white kind of the Katherine Hepburn style... and I am not the "event planner" in the least... any suggestions would be welcome....

~T

Dear Taleena, I went
    Dear Taleena, I went wedding dress shopping while I was still reeling from treatment, and Oh! it was hard. It all turned out fine. Our wedding plans were on a budget, too. As it turned out, we had a wonderful reception and many friends pitched in. It was glorious. Now we have a great new son who really loves our daughter.

I am glad that you are feeling better and so sorry for what you had to go through. It would be great if someone who is on the same regimen would chime in with her experience. Is it the Zometa?

You are in my heart!

xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Taleena, I went
    Dear Taleena, I went wedding dress shopping while I was still reeling from treatment, and Oh! it was hard. It all turned out fine. Our wedding plans were on a budget, too. As it turned out, we had a wonderful reception and many friends pitched in. It was glorious. Now we have a great new son who really loves our daughter.

I am glad that you are feeling better and so sorry for what you had to go through. It would be great if someone who is on the same regimen would chime in with her experience. Is it the Zometa?

You are in my heart!

xoxoxoxo Lynn

Taleena ♥
    I am so sorry that you are going thru this. I hope that your oncologist can give you something to help you get thru this. Take Care!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Taleena ♥
    I am so sorry that you are going thru this. I hope that your oncologist can give you something to help you get thru this. Take Care!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Oh
    How awful!! I do hope you talk to your Doc again and see what else can be done!! It is good to hear how wonderful your Husband is!! I hope your feeling better today...

Calleen
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    taleena said:

Thank you all of my dear

~T

aww T
    what is your injection that you are getting so sick from? please talk to your DR.. I hope you are feeling so much better....merry christmas to you and our family my thoughts are right there with you my friend xoxoxoxo :)<3////lisa