I got my ornament!

jennytwist
jennytwist Member Posts: 896
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thanks so very much Jadie! I love her - she is beautiful! An angel with "CSN Sisters" engraved on her message to me. She is so precious - a dear little face with a sweet smile! I do feel since I've come to this site I've got many new "sisters" - you have all been so very wonderful and kind to me at such an awful time (bc). A year ago I would have never dreamed I'd be where I am today - but I'm so much wiser and see everything through different eyes now. I feel very blessed to have you all in my life and my caring and love go out to all of you!
Thanks again to Chen - what a great example she is to all of us - her love and caring is amazing! And thanks again to sweet Jadie - she couldn't have picked a more wonderful ornament for me.
much love,
Jenny

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh Jenny she sounds just
    Oh Jenny she sounds just lovely... and yes... Chen is quite the example isn't she.

Hugs,

~T
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    The only reason I will be
    The only reason I will be happy to see the end of the holidays? My face hurts from smiling so much when I read about your ornaments!:-) This has been such an uplifting experience, and it has lasted for weeks and weeks! I love it!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Jenny
    You are welcome. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.

Hugs
    Jadie<3