surgery went well

e_hope
e_hope Member Posts: 370
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am 2 days post op from my expander exchange. Surgery went really well. I am sore but doing good. Sleeping has been my biggest challenge. He told me to expect to be a little extra sore because he had to make room for the implants. but WOW... can't believe how soft they are!! after 10 months with the brick expanders in its a very nice change.. they look so natural and feel great.. can't wait to heal up to see the final look. Hope all is well with everyone. Haven't been on much. getting ready for Christmas for my 3 kids and have been working a lot.

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    So glad to hear that
    So glad to hear that everything went well... Sounds like your spririts are up and that is a wonderful thing! Make sure as you are getting ready for Christmas that your not over doing it... but have fun!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    So glad to hear that
    So glad to hear that everything went well... Sounds like your spririts are up and that is a wonderful thing! Make sure as you are getting ready for Christmas that your not over doing it... but have fun!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    So glad that surgery went well for you
    It is a busy time of year and you certainlly have your hands full with three kids. Have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Jadie<3
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    So glad surgery went well.
    So glad surgery went well. I can't wait for my exchange. Hopefully before spring. Enjoy your Christmas with your kids. They make the world go round. Take care. Marilyn
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

So glad surgery went well.
    So glad surgery went well. I can't wait for my exchange. Hopefully before spring. Enjoy your Christmas with your kids. They make the world go round. Take care. Marilyn

Good news
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
    I am wishing you speedy recovery and easy healing.
    Happy Holidays!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Good news
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
    I am wishing you speedy recovery and easy healing.
    Happy Holidays!

E Hope, that is such good
    E Hope, that is such good news. And that you are happy with the results is the best. No more hard bricks, just softness. Take it easy and wishing you a quick easy healing.
    Stef
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    fauxma said:

E Hope, that is such good
    E Hope, that is such good news. And that you are happy with the results is the best. No more hard bricks, just softness. Take it easy and wishing you a quick easy healing.
    Stef

E Hope
    E hope I know how you feel with getting the exchange. I had mine in November and can't believe the difference. In February I will be doing the nipple construction and then 6 wks later tattooing. I didn't know if I wanted to go through the whole process but have decided that yes for me. More steps to finish with the battle which I am winning.

Margo