I got even more ornaments in the mail...I have been more than doubly blessed by you!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Surprises can be so very nice, can't they??? I got 2 more ornaments in the mail this week! For someone who went to great lengths to keep my address a secret from you ( you recall the address labels I used!) I have been getting some beautiful ornaments !

One sweet sister sent me a beautiful angel with long brown hair wearing a red dress and holding a candle. I have never seen anything like her, and she looks absolutely perfect perched high on my tree, keeping watch over the other lovely ornaments. :-) Thank you, Ornament Elf PPurdin!

Another happy surprise ornament came from 12/25, or Christmas Girl. The ornament is in the shape of a crescent moon, and it also came with a keepsake box ( with a bracelet inside!) in the shape of a heart. Before I hung the moon on the tree, I set them on the coffee table to show Reggie and Siobhan. Siobhan looked at them and said that it looked like my name! And it did! The crescent with the heart next to it look rather like C ♥
I wonder if 12/25 did that on purpose!

Thank you, sweet sisters for adding to my holiday joy~ I love you both!
Claudia

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    O Claudia,your so nice.
    To think I picked something out that is hanging on your tree.That brings joy and tears to my eyes.You have brought such joy to so many of our holiday.You went to a lot of trouble for our ornament exchange.And we love you for it.I will always treasure my ornament.I pray you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    You should be getting
    You should be getting another package soon!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

You should be getting

Claudia
    Claudia,
    Sounds like you need to get a separate tree for the ornament that are coming.

Margo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Claudia
    Claudia,
    Sounds like you need to get a separate tree for the ornament that are coming.

Margo

Claudia,
    I hope that you end

Claudia,
    I hope that you end up with an ornament from every gal that was a part of this exchange. I have to say that I am curious how they obtained your address because I did not pass it out although I was very tempted but perhaps some of the others received an ornament that had your real address rather that your christmas card address. The crescent moon with the heart does sound like it suits you perfectly. My best wishes that you have a blessed and joyful holiday. And the same wish is sent to all my family on this board.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Awww, Kindred Spirit...
    Love you, too! :-)

Kindest regards,
    12/25 xo
    (a/k/a Susan)
  • chenheart

You should be getting

I DID get another ornament
    I DID get another ornament today! Lili~ how beautiful!!! A glittery, copper colored angel holding a star~ I adore it! Actually I got TWO ornaments~ the originator of the exchange from the Chatroom, RockinRobin, sent me a soft teddybear ornament with bells as hands and feet. Some people here have my address from other occasions NOT related to this exchange, and some got my address when the sender was listed on the packing slip when I ordered online ornaments, and honestly a few of you simply asked for my address so you could send me a Christmas card! I didn't ever expect ornaments to accompany the cards. When I sent the cards out to all of you ( as I had your addresses) I purposly left my real address off so that I wouldn't get 50+ ornaments in return! That just felt akin to greedy to me!

I love you all...and I am so happy that this turned out to be such a positive experience for so many of us. Happy, happy, happy holidays, all of you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    ornament
    I got mine today and I love it. thankS you E-HOPE
  • chenheart
    ladybug22 said:

ornament
    I got mine today and I love it. thankS you E-HOPE

I am sooo glad your ornament
    I am sooo glad your ornament arrived in time for the holidays! I think everyone who participated may have gotten an ornament, and some of you got 2 or three! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

I DID get another ornament today! Lili~ how beautiful!!! A glittery, copper colored angel holding a star~ I adore it! Actually I got TWO ornaments~ the originator of the exchange from the Chatroom, RockinRobin, sent me a soft teddybear ornament with bells as hands and feet. Some people here have my address from other occasions NOT related to this exchange, and some got my address when the sender was listed on the packing slip when I ordered online ornaments, and honestly a few of you simply asked for my address so you could send me a Christmas card! I didn't ever expect ornaments to accompany the cards. When I sent the cards out to all of you ( as I had your addresses) I purposly left my real address off so that I wouldn't get 50+ ornaments in return! That just felt akin to greedy to me!

I love you all...and I am so happy that this turned out to be such a positive experience for so many of us. Happy, happy, happy holidays, all of you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

It wouldn't be greed on your
    It wouldn't be greed on your part, but love and affection on our part. We know that you would never have expected this. I loved being able to send you an ornament and I loved mine so much.
    Stef
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen, I'm so glad you liked
    Chen, I'm so glad you liked your angel. Somehow, when I saw her she reminded me of you, our own Kindred Spirit. Thank you so much for arranging the exchange once again, and making this Christmas a very special one. Love, Lili