Is Anyone Else Having Any Trouble With The Site?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hi Greta
    Me again! :o) I got the server overload message yesterday morning. Then last night I couldn't access chat, that was from about 4 - 6. This was not good.. Ugly scenes. I got bored and duct taped the cat to the door, threw snowballs at the neighbours (And the cat), Played 'laser a guppy' for several hours (until the tank got too hot to continue), ... So much for my new years resolutions... CSN Has a lot to answer for! LOL

Yours
    J.L. McNutterBasher
    c/o The lower Lincoln Home for the Terminally Bemused.

Hey Greta
    I still have trouble with the site locking up or freezing sometimes. I even hit refresh and it doesn't help. Thanks for looking into this for all of us.

Sue :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hi Greta
    Me again! :o) I got the server overload message yesterday morning. Then last night I couldn't access chat, that was from about 4 - 6. This was not good.. Ugly scenes. I got bored and duct taped the cat to the door, threw snowballs at the neighbours (And the cat), Played 'laser a guppy' for several hours (until the tank got too hot to continue), ... So much for my new years resolutions... CSN Has a lot to answer for! LOL

Yours
    J.L. McNutterBasher
    c/o The lower Lincoln Home for the Terminally Bemused.

Tasha,
    It's okay because

Tasha,
    It's okay because it's not the new year yet so you don't have to follow your resolutions so by all means continue to torture the animals. You have until midnight on the 31st. I do hope you gave the cat a sporting chance and untaped him before throwing the snowballs. And it would also make the area around the door wet so neatness is an issue. LOL
    I tried to get into chat. I only do this occasionally and I couldn't get it. I think the reason I don't go to chat is because I can so rarely get in.
    You do make me laugh my dear daft sod. I am typed my deaf dart sod. LOL
    Stef
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Tasha,
    It's okay because

Tasha,
    It's okay because it's not the new year yet so you don't have to follow your resolutions so by all means continue to torture the animals. You have until midnight on the 31st. I do hope you gave the cat a sporting chance and untaped him before throwing the snowballs. And it would also make the area around the door wet so neatness is an issue. LOL
    I tried to get into chat. I only do this occasionally and I couldn't get it. I think the reason I don't go to chat is because I can so rarely get in.
    Stef

Still freezing up here
    Still freezing up here occasionally too Greta! Happy New Year to you!

Leeza
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    fauxma said:

Tasha,
    It's okay because

Tasha,
    Stef

What??????????
    Can you please speak up?..... LOLOL
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

What??????????
    Can you please speak up?..... LOLOL

It still locks up on me.
    It still locks up on me. So, I don't know what is wrong. I also couldn't get into chat.

Thanks Greta
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

It still locks up on me.
    It still locks up on me. So, I don't know what is wrong. I also couldn't get into chat.

Thanks Greta

I have had some trouble
    I have had some trouble today on and off with the site freezing up and I assume others have too as I still see a lot of double posts. lol

Sue :)