Can you come with me this afternoon? Followup

LC815
LC815 Member Posts: 155
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I go to see my onc at 2:30 p.m. I had blood work done on Wednesday morning and I'm going to get the results of my CA 15-3 marker test today. I really, really, really want the Arimidex to work!! Someone wise told me that being stage IV is a marathon, not a sprint. I want that marathon to go on a long, long, time.

Thanks for letting me be here with you.

Love, Linda

Comments

• Myshell
    Myshell Member Posts: 31
    You will be in my thoughts
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers this afternoon! Wishing you good news!
    Myshell
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Myshell said:

You will be in my thoughts
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers this afternoon! Wishing you good news!
    Myshell

Yes Linda
    I will be there with you and praying for the best results!

♥ Noel
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Noel said:

Yes Linda
    I will be there with you and praying for the best results!

♥ Noel

Praying for you
    May you run a very very long marathon. God Bless,
    Jackie
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Linda, we'll ALL be there
    Linda, we'll ALL be there with you. Sending positive vibes your way!! Take care.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Let's get that bus
    Let's get that bus started... I'll be with you Linda...even if only in thought... please let us know how it goes... Yes, a sprint a very long, long sprint!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    taleena said:

Let's get that bus
    Let's get that bus started... I'll be with you Linda...even if only in thought... please let us know how it goes... Yes, a sprint a very long, long sprint!

♥ & hugs,

~T

Linda, hope the marathon
    Linda, hope the marathon keeps on taking you further along toward the finish line. Best wishes for a good result and please let us know the news soon.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    I'm already there in the waiting room.
    Look for a distinguished, sorta turquoise colored guy with a slightly receding hairline.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    You betcha
    We will all be there with you this afternoon. Thinking only good thoughts and hoping everything will be fine! Keep running!
    Pat
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    padee6339 said:

You betcha
    We will all be there with you this afternoon. Thinking only good thoughts and hoping everything will be fine! Keep running!
    Pat

Praying for you!
    I'll join you, too, and hold your hand--keep us posted! BIG HUG!

Sandy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    We are running that marathon
    We are running that marathon with you! You are in my prayers.
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    i am there..... POS vibes
    i am there..... POS vibes sent your way... <3...Lisa
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411

i am there..... POS vibes
    i am there..... POS vibes sent your way... <3...Lisa</p>

It's getting
    crowded in here.. I'm trying to squeeeze in... There I'm here!!! just a few hours to go and then time to celebrate!!!

Calleen
  • LC815
    Thanks, my friends!
    You all are the best. I feel a little better. I'll post later with results.

Peace,
    Linda
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Linda
    Keeping you in my prayers for good results!! Hugs, Diane
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chickad52 said:

Linda
    Keeping you in my prayers for good results!! Hugs, Diane

Yes, I will be here and so
    Yes, I will be here and so will my best and most positive vibes.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Of course, Linda
    Will be along in spirit, with high hopes.

Taleena will warm up the big bus engine for us.

Kind regards,
    Susan
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256

Of course, Linda
    Will be along in spirit, with high hopes.

Taleena will warm up the big bus engine for us.

Kind regards,
    Susan

Steady flow
    If you look at the times on the replies you have had a steady flow of support. I am adding more now and saying a long prayer...depending on the time zone you are in you are waiting done or on your way there. We are all with you. best to you becky
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Right there with you girl!
    Always remember you are never on this journey alone. So if you hear some faint distant chants, know it's your group of warrior sisters making there presence known. Sending {{{{{Good Vibrations}}}}}} your way and you are in my thoughts today. Lola
  • LC815
    Not good news.
    Well, after three months of Arimidex, onc has decided that even though I'm ER+, hormonals are not the way for me. My numbers steadily climbed over that time from 152-450. So, it's chemo now. A clinical trial, no less. Hopefully port can go back in on 12/23, and chemo can start right after Christmas. New year = No hair. :(

P.S. Sorry there weren't enough chairs for you all today in the office! Next time I'll bring some folding ones so everyone's a little more comfy! LOL. I thank all of you for your support. I'm going to kick this cancer's a@@!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    LC815 said:

Not good news.
    Well, after three months of Arimidex, onc has decided that even though I'm ER+, hormonals are not the way for me. My numbers steadily climbed over that time from 152-450. So, it's chemo now. A clinical trial, no less. Hopefully port can go back in on 12/23, and chemo can start right after Christmas. New year = No hair. :(

P.S. Sorry there weren't enough chairs for you all today in the office! Next time I'll bring some folding ones so everyone's a little more comfy! LOL. I thank all of you for your support. I'm going to kick this cancer's a@@!!

Sorry :(
    So sorry Linda. But, you will kick cancer's A@@! You betcha!

I didn't mind standing in the room with you. Never a problem to show our support for one of our sister's!

Sue :)