Options
124»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Oh Dear!
    That was quite the outing wasn't it?............TJ You are a great driver Thank you foir being there and delivering all my sisters safe if scared sh1tless...........LOL

OK Now for the serious stuff............... OK, The tech said she'd take the films away and process them................. I thanked you all for being with me, she came back and said.. "You done good"............She didn't tell me anything except I didn't faint, and I wasn't sick. She told me that my doctor would be in touch after he had studied the results (Why would he be in touch?)

NOW I am concerned, worried, paranoid.... etc

Hugs to you great friends Jxxxxxxxxxxx

Tasha,
    Don't borrow

Tasha,

Don't borrow trouble. The doctor has to be given the results before you are told anything. So what she said was just a general statement. Results are often given to the doctor and then they call or have a nurse call and tell you everything is fine. This does not mean that you should be concerned or worried. Worrying won't change the news one way or the other, so just relax for now. I think all will be fine and I am sending my best positive energy forces out to you.
    Stef