IS IT ME?

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I hit the shops today (Thanks Moopster, Retail Therapy) and I was amazed by the cacophony of absolutely Ghastly Christmas Music played over and over at 90+ decibels! If I never Hear about Chipmunks roasting on a open fire again it will be too soon! I race into these shops, grab what I need and race out as quickly as I can.........(OK the shoplifting charges MAY be dropped as I Said "It Was The Music".. they think I'm nuts.... Yeah, "The voices made me do it")

I now have my top ten of "first against the wall" songs.... here goes

1. I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.

2. Chipmunks (will somebody please finish strangling them?)

3. I saw Mummy kissing Santa Clause....... (Oh Blimey, nearly as bad as the chipmunks!)

4. Santa Baby.. (Was this Alvin too?)

5. Mariah Carey warbling her way through ANYTHING!

6. Cliff Richard, Mistletoe and Wine...... (Ewwww fingers down the throat time)

7. **** it, Mariah Carey again....

8. Little donkey (brings back vile memories of my cousis Gordon and his later propensity for wearing rubber and torturing small animals)

9. The 12 days of christmas by Roy Chubby Brown.........(How Gross!)

10........ANYONE BUT BING murdering White Christmas!

Hark the Herald Angels sing,
Beachams' pills are just the thing.
They are strong, they are not mild,
2 for man and one for child.
If you want to go to heaven
take a daily dose of seven.
If you want to go to hell
Take the bloody bottle full!

Hugs all and scrooge.... Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Laughing here.........
    CHIPSMONKS roasting on an open fire?????????? That must be a new one......
    Have a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for making me laugh!
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    ROFLOL
    But I have to agree with you and can top you one. Here in Hawaii it's "On the first day of Christmas my TUTU (grandmother) gave to me and proceeds through TVs, beer, and other ridiculous things. I'm playing on the computer right now at work - they're having a school music assembly 1/2 the campus away and guess what song was just played. YEP! Makes me not feel so guilty about typing this out on my lunch hour. I still don't have internet at home, hopefully this weekend. Lola
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    They did roast chipmonks
    They did roast chipmonks over an open fire in the movie Oh Brother.
  • tasha_111

ROFLOL
    But I have to agree with you and can top you one. Here in Hawaii it's "On the first day of Christmas my TUTU (grandmother) gave to me and proceeds through TVs, beer, and other ridiculous things. I'm playing on the computer right now at work - they're having a school music assembly 1/2 the campus away and guess what song was just played. YEP! Makes me not feel so guilty about typing this out on my lunch hour. I still don't have internet at home, hopefully this weekend. Lola

Oh Lola!
    That is sooooooooooooo funny. Go for it! Luv Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    Marcia527 said:

They did roast chipmonks
    They did roast chipmonks over an open fire in the movie Oh Brother.

Marcia?
    They DID?...............I'm going to have to google that and applaud! LOL Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 said:

Marcia?
    They DID?...............I'm going to have to google that and applaud! LOL Jxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Noooooooooooooooooo
    Why didn't I remember that horrible rendition of Sana Clause is coming to town (And let's laugh ourselves unconcious about it) By Bruce Sringsteen...................Oh MAN, That was just awful!
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Funny!
    Thanks for the laugh. I agree with you about the loud Christmas music they play in the stores - I don't need it. They start playing Christmas music 24/7 on some of the radio stations here staring November 1st. When I'm driving in my car I skip those stations until January. I'm not against Christmas, I just don't like how materialistic it has gotten in the past few decades - people seem to forget the point of Christmas. I saw a lawn sign today that said "Keep the Christ in Christmas".

I like the song: Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. That is a funny one.