Round two of chemo yesterday

sweetvickid
sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Had Chemo yesterday and every thing went fine. Spirits are good and Ireally think having the right attitude is very important. Now that is not saying I don't have my moments!

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Glad to hear it.
    Two down! That's great. We all have our moments (or 20), so you are doing great. My best wishes for no side effects and good spirits throughout.

Mimi
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Crossing my fingers for
    Crossing my fingers for minimal se's... and all of us have our moments... we are entitled to them... but glad to hear your spirits are up.

Hugs,

~T
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    taleena said:

Crossing my fingers for
    Crossing my fingers for minimal se's... and all of us have our moments... we are entitled to them... but glad to hear your spirits are up.

Hugs,

~T

Hoping for no se's
    So happy for you Vicki. I pray that your chemo continues to not be so hard on you.

♥ Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Noel said:

Hoping for no se's
    So happy for you Vicki. I pray that your chemo continues to not be so hard on you.

♥ Noel

Yeh Vicki! So proud of
    Yeh Vicki! So proud of you!

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Great attitude Vicki! We
    Great attitude Vicki! We are all sending prayers that your chemo will be uneventful for you.

Angie
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Angie2U said:

Great attitude Vicki! We
    Great attitude Vicki! We are all sending prayers that your chemo will be uneventful for you.

Angie

All my love to you guys and
    All my love to you guys and I say alittle prayer everyday for the group on this board. I get teary eyed sometimes when I read the outpouring of love from this group of great women!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

All my love to you guys and
    All my love to you guys and I say alittle prayer everyday for the group on this board. I get teary eyed sometimes when I read the outpouring of love from this group of great women!

Just happy that all went
    Just happy that all went well for you Vicki! Saying a prayer for you too!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    susie09 said:

Just happy that all went
    Just happy that all went well for you Vicki! Saying a prayer for you too!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Sounds like you've got a
    Sounds like you've got a plan and looks like its working.Hope you just skate thru this and show us how to do it. I dread chemo, get sick thinking about it. I think it calls for some egg nog, or whatever you can get down. Take care and rest much.