surgery today.....

e_hope
e_hope Member Posts: 370
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Having my exchange surgery today. Nervous for what they are going to look like after surgery, but can't wait to get these rocks taken out. They have been in since Feb. Feels like I am finally putting a period on the end of this long road. What a year! It was this time last year I found my lump by doing a SBE and my life spirled out of control. Back then this day seemed like it was NEVER going to come. But I made it!!!! and look at life a whole new way...

My soul might be finally smiling again......

Comments

• chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    ehope
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayer that your surgery goes well. We do look at life a whole new way after our experience with BC. Have a blessed holiday! Hugs, Diane
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    e_Hope
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. Hope everything goes well for you. I'm sure that your soul will be able to smile again soon.

Jadie<3
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    I will be thinking of you
    I will be thinking of you today my friend.... please let us know how you are doing when you can... and yes... you made it...

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Jadie said:

e_Hope
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you today. Hope everything goes well for you. I'm sure that your soul will be able to smile again soon.

Jadie<3</p>

Good luck!
    Sending you luck, positive thoughts and prayers that your surgery will be a success! Let us know when you can how you are doing!

♥ Noel
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    E-hope, I'll be sending
    E-hope, I'll be sending positive vibes your way today. You'll have a successful surgery and can put all the treatment, surgery, etc. behind you and start your "new" life. Wishing only the best for you!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

E-hope, I'll be sending
    E-hope, I'll be sending positive vibes your way today. You'll have a successful surgery and can put all the treatment, surgery, etc. behind you and start your "new" life. Wishing only the best for you!

E hope
    Praying for a successful surgery and a fast recovery for you!

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    chickad52 said:

ehope
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayer that your surgery goes well. We do look at life a whole new way after our experience with BC. Have a blessed holiday! Hugs, Diane

Keeping you in my thoughts
    Keeping you in my thoughts today Ehope.

Angie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I like the thought of your
    I like the thought of your soul smiling...as well it should be!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Hoping that your nerves
    Hoping that your nerves calmed down and that you are out of surgery by now. Wishing you good luck Ehope.

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    e_hope,
    My best wishes for a successful surgery! I know that you will start the year fresh and with your soul smiling. Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Mimi
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    mimivac said:

e_hope,
    My best wishes for a successful surgery! I know that you will start the year fresh and with your soul smiling. Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Mimi

Thinking of you today
    Thinking of you today and sending prayers.

Love, Jeanne ♥