Thanks to everyone's advice about whether or not I should have chemo. After reading your replies, I have decided chemo is definitely the best choice. My sweet husband keeps telling me "You've gone 90% of the way, might as well go the other 10%...can't stop now." We had an appt with the oncologist today, but I didn't actually see him. After a 2 hr wait, I asked the nurse if it is normal to have a 2 hr wait each wk & her reply was "yes." I politely explained he isn't the one for me. I am not going to wait for 2 hrs before chemo treatments every week. I do wish I would have been patient enough to listen to his suggestion so I could compare it to my 2nd opinion. However, I was about to explode. Is it common to have to wait so long each week? I have no idea what to expect, but I just feel that is extremely inconsiderate. It sucks having cancer, it sucks to have to have chemo, & waiting 2 hrs is something I don't feel like I should also have to endure. I constantly keep using the word "overwhelming." The diagnosis was overwhelming, the decisions I am having to make are overwhelming, the treatment is overwhelming, the emotions are overwhelming & luckily, the support I have rcvd has been overwhelming. Please give me an idea of what to expect on my visits to the oncologist. Thank you in advance. I am so thankful for this site, my friend, a bc survivor, recommended it.