Check out Tasha's expressions

fauxma
fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tasha,
Oh my gosh, those were so funny. I loved the chimney and the reindeer. And isn't it nice that mom and the kids aren't forgetting daddy this year? They made my day. ROFLMAO
And Re, that was cruel. All that delicious looking fudge and divinity and me without a virtual computer. It made my mouth water. But I'm glad you shared even if it was a look not a taste. (Insert sad face with a tiny tear rolling slowly down my face).
I love popping into the expressions and seeing what's on there.
Stef

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    I did see them. LOL

I did see them. LOL
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    DebbyM said:

I did see them. LOL

I did see them. LOL

I saw them
    I saw them and they were funny.
    I noticed that some of them were flagged.
    If it is no someone expressions page then they should not be flagged if they were in a thread then maybe. If someone doesn't like them then don't go back to someone expressions page.

They are just jokes--I guess I will have to watch what type of jokes I put in a thread.

Tasha,
    You are funny and that is why I and others love it when you express yourself in these ways.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

I saw them
    I saw them and they were funny.
    I noticed that some of them were flagged.
    If it is no someone expressions page then they should not be flagged if they were in a thread then maybe. If someone doesn't like them then don't go back to someone expressions page.

They are just jokes--I guess I will have to watch what type of jokes I put in a thread.

Tasha,
    You are funny and that is why I and others love it when you express yourself in these ways.

Hugs,
    Margo

I agree Margo... they were
    I agree Margo... they were hilarious... and don't forget daddy... still roflmao!!!! It is our own "expression page"... so maybe people should just not go there if they are going to be offended by the way someone expresses themselves...stay out of other peoples expression pages...

Tasha.. your a hoot!

♥ & hugs,
    ~T
  • fauxma
    taleena said:

I agree Margo... they were
    I agree Margo... they were hilarious... and don't forget daddy... still roflmao!!!! It is our own "expression page"... so maybe people should just not go there if they are going to be offended by the way someone expresses themselves...stay out of other peoples expression pages...

Tasha.. your a hoot!

♥ & hugs,
    ~T

I thought they were funny
    I thought they were funny and I was not offended. I think that the reason they got flagged is that all our expressions go onto the general expressions page and someone found them to be offensive. Are children on these sites? I doubt it and if they were then they can read about vaginal dryness, sex drives, impotence, missing breasts, invasive exams, so I don't think a few swear words or a funny allusion to enjoying pain are a big deal. I didn't realize that everything we put on our expression goes into a big general pot, but if you click the expressions gallery there they all are. I wish we could decide what we want on our personal expression and what should go out for everyone's view. Maybe a question for Greta. Anyway, I loved them Tasha and if they won't let you put them here, I may have to give you my personal email so we can share our twisted humor.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oh no...what am I missing? I
    Oh no...what am I missing? I went to Tasha's page and clicked on her expressions~ and didn't see what you are referring to! I saw "Tosser" and "Lets put the Credit Card statements in daddy's stocking"...after that I didn't see what is making everyone laugh~ and I especially want to see what got flagged! ( I know, I am soo wrong!)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    chenheart said:

Oh no...what am I missing? I went to Tasha's page and clicked on her expressions~ and didn't see what you are referring to! I saw "Tosser" and "Lets put the Credit Card statements in daddy's stocking"...after that I didn't see what is making everyone laugh~ and I especially want to see what got flagged! ( I know, I am soo wrong!)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

To give you a capsule
    To give you a capsule version. Picture Santa, filthy dirty, covered in soot, and the words Clean you Fkn chimney written on the wall in soot. The other one was a reindeer attached to the sleigh standing on its hind legs, Santa with a whip in his hand and words to the effect, Whip me good, etc. Doesn't do it justice but the best I can do. They were funny. Did I miss any of them, Tasha?
    Stef
  • chenheart
    fauxma said:

To give you a capsule
    To give you a capsule version. Picture Santa, filthy dirty, covered in soot, and the words Clean you Fkn chimney written on the wall in soot. The other one was a reindeer attached to the sleigh standing on its hind legs, Santa with a whip in his hand and words to the effect, Whip me good, etc. Doesn't do it justice but the best I can do. They were funny. Did I miss any of them, Tasha?
    Stef

Were funny rather than are
    Were funny rather than are funny, Stef? Did the Powers That Be remove them?????
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen
    I didn't see them either. Got there too late.
  • chenheart
    Marcia527 said:

Chen
    I didn't see them either. Got there too late.

Bah Humbug!

Bah Humbug!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    chenheart said:

Bah Humbug!

Bah Humbug!

To all with a sense of humout
    I think Stef and I, and some of the others here Might have an idea who is behind this. Never mind, I'm glad that you adults enjoyed it.

Don't worry chen........ I'll put worse up before I get better... "Won't Be Beaten"!

Huge hugz to you all.......... even Scrooge Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mixtymotions
    mixtymotions Member Posts: 31 Member
    tasha_111 said:

To all with a sense of humout
    I think Stef and I, and some of the others here Might have an idea who is behind this. Never mind, I'm glad that you adults enjoyed it.

Don't worry chen........ I'll put worse up before I get better... "Won't Be Beaten"!

Huge hugz to you all.......... even Scrooge Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

HA! Not only did I see
    HA! Not only did I see them, I captured the pictures and now they are mine, mine, MINE, muh ahahahaha!