CSNers Ornament Exchange Update!

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, it was actually a few weeks ago... (didn't have a properly working computer, nor was my tree up yet!)

Dear, sweet Lili sent two utterly perfect-for-me ornaments! One is natural wood, carved out to depict the sweet face of a Jack Russell Terrier - my very favorite breed! The other one is bone-shaped (like a Milk Bone), with a space to insert a photo of my own dog. And they complement each other nicely!

Thank you so much, Lili! I was and still am quite touched by your selections. They are precious additions to my already existing JRT ornaments collection! They will forever remind me of you, dear friend and pink sister.

Kindest regards,
Susan xo

P.S.: Ummm... I wasn't as organized as Lili... For someone still awaiting the arrival of their package - I shipped mine on Friday, via UPS ground. Headed east from here. Should be there tomorrow, latest. :-)

NOTE to chenheart/chen/Claudia/Kindred Spirit: Thank you, again! For your time and efforts. You made this all possible. xo 12/25

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Aww, Christmas Girl, I'm so
    Aww, Christmas Girl, I'm so glad you liked your ornaments. As soon as I saw them, they reminded me of the picture of the JRT you have here on the board and I knew you would like them. I'm touched by your ornament as well. It was a beautiful heart that I will always treasure. I've placed it on my tree, along side the beautiful shoe I got from our own dear "Kindred Spirit", Chenheart last year and the beautiful lantern I got from Re who had me for the exchange. This makes Christmas a lot more special, contemplating the tree and having a reminder of my dear warrior sisters in pink. Thank you for making it special. Chen, a special thank you for organizing this event once again. Hugs, Lili
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Aww, Christmas Girl, I'm so
    Aww, Christmas Girl, I'm so glad you liked your ornaments. As soon as I saw them, they reminded me of the picture of the JRT you have here on the board and I knew you would like them. I'm touched by your ornament as well. It was a beautiful heart that I will always treasure. I've placed it on my tree, along side the beautiful shoe I got from our own dear "Kindred Spirit", Chenheart last year and the beautiful lantern I got from Re who had me for the exchange. This makes Christmas a lot more special, contemplating the tree and having a reminder of my dear warrior sisters in pink. Thank you for making it special. Chen, a special thank you for organizing this event once again. Hugs, Lili

Aww, dear Lili...
    I am honored that the ornament I sent shares space on your tree along with those from Chen and RE.

Thanks for letting me know.

Kindest regards,
    Susan xo