Hi - I'm new

Options
2»

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Sorry you even need to find us, but glad that you did. This is a great place for questions, support or just to vent when you need to.

You mentioned chemo till January, so you are getting close to finishing!
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    Options

Welcome
    Sorry you even need to find us, but glad that you did. This is a great place for questions, support or just to vent when you need to.

You mentioned chemo till January, so you are getting close to finishing!

Welcome
    This is a great group of people. You will find a lot of support here.

Linda
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hello Andicat!
    Glad you found us, although sorry about your diagnosis and all that has come with it. And it sounds like you're just about through it. Good news indeed!

You will find this to be an exceptional group of survivors and caregivers, family and friends. And yes, if you do have any questions or have any suggestions to others, please do chime in...like Jeff said, the more, the merrier.

My timing was similar to yours, only it was 2006. DX with stage III colon cancer in May 2006, sugery in June, and chemo through January 2007. 2007 was a great year for me (the best was getting married to someone I met here at CSN). I hope, like me in 2007, as you leave 2009 in your memories, your 2010 will be a great year - a year of good health, happiness and a renewed spirit.

Hugs,
    Katie
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    Options
    YOur story sounds alot like
    YOur story sounds alot like mine, I am finished chemo in jan also... YEh for us.