lost a friend today...:(

Comments

• dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Lisa--I am so sorry
    It's been awhile since I have signed on to chat...then I say your post.

It's true your friend is with the angels now, but I know that this does not take away the loss that you, her family, and partner feel. I will never understand why the young are stricken with his horrible disease and a cure cannot be found to stop the suffering. I suppose, one day, we will have an answer. Until then, maybe your friend can shed some wisdom from up above on the doctors down here.

I will say a little prayer for her when I sign off.
    dmc_emmy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Lisa, I am so sorry to hear
    Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. I am glad she is no longer suffering and is at peace now. God bless her and may the memories you, her family and partner hold dear to your heart be of comfort.
    BL
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    So Sorry
    So sorry for the loss of your friend. Praying for all...

Julie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    jbug said:

So Sorry
    So sorry for the loss of your friend. Praying for all...

Julie

Lisa
    So sorry to hear about

Lisa
    So sorry to hear about your friend. My deepest sympathy to you and her family.
    Stef
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Lisa
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. And so young...it is heartbreaking.
    Prayers & Hugz,
    Cathy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Cat64 said:

Lisa
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. And so young...it is heartbreaking.
    Prayers & Hugz,
    Cathy

I am sorry to read this
    I am sorry to read this Lisa. My prayers and sympathy to you and her family.
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Sorry about your friend.
    I have had a few down days latley.But reading this i relize that things could be alot worse.god bless you and your friends family.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Lisa - My condolescences.
    Lisa - My condolescences. I know that you are in a vulnerable place right now, too. Keep your head up,sweetie. Everything will be OK. xoxoxoxoLynn
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Lisa - My condolescences.
    Lisa - My condolescences. I know that you are in a vulnerable place right now, too. Keep your head up,sweetie. Everything will be OK. xoxoxoxoLynn

I am so very sorry about
    I am so very sorry about your friend Lisa.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Hi Lisa -
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Its hard to understand why these things happen, especially to someone so young. May she be at peace. My condolances to you and her partner in this awful time.
    Hugs - Pat
  • brenda247
    brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    IM SORRY!!
    SO SORRY TO HERE THAT BOUT YOUR FRIEND. SHE WAS SO YOUNG. BUT SHES IN THE BEST PLACE AND DONT HAVE TO SUFFER. PRAYERS & HUGS FOR YOU AND HER LOVED ONES!!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Yes,I'm
    sorry too about your friend.
    It's hard to hear about friends and family dying from the beast we've all been battling..
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    brenda247 said:

IM SORRY!!
    SO SORRY TO HERE THAT BOUT YOUR FRIEND. SHE WAS SO YOUNG. BUT SHES IN THE BEST PLACE AND DONT HAVE TO SUFFER. PRAYERS & HUGS FOR YOU AND HER LOVED ONES!!!

sorry Lisa looks like she
    sorry Lisa looks like she was diagnosed very advanced, Prayers and sympathy to you . This must be doubly hard for you with the fight you have going on. stay strong!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.
  • kathyDDD
    kathyDDD Member Posts: 34
    I am sorry for your loss.
    I am sending you and her partner prayers for the loss of your friend. That is way too young and too soon after diagnosis. Her body is out of pain, but her soul and spirit will be with you forever. It will be a hard holiday, but knowing she is in a better place may give some comfort. It gives new perspective to those of us dealing with this disease. It does not play favorites at all. Know that we are all always here if needed.

Kathy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    kathyDDD said:

I am sorry for your loss.
    I am sending you and her partner prayers for the loss of your friend. That is way too young and too soon after diagnosis. Her body is out of pain, but her soul and spirit will be with you forever. It will be a hard holiday, but knowing she is in a better place may give some comfort. It gives new perspective to those of us dealing with this disease. It does not play favorites at all. Know that we are all always here if needed.

Kathy

Lisa ♥
    I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. My sympathies to you and her family.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Lisa, so sorry at the loss
    Lisa, so sorry at the loss of your friend. She was just too young. Sending sympathy to you as well as her family/friends. Take care.
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    My sincere condolences on
    My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend. May your memories of your good times carry you through this.
    ~~Connie~~
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Lisa
    So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. She gave it her best fight. I will keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Diane
  • JoMama54
    JoMama54 Member Posts: 78
    Sorry for your loss.
    So sorry for you loss Lisa.
    Jomama