Options
    What a nice tribute,RE.
    I am sorry for your loss.
    Love,
    Patty
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Re, sisters are wonderful, I agree. I looked at your picture and Susan depicts a beautiful, vibrant and fun-loving woman. Thanks for sharing her with us!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you for your tribute, RE
    How eloquently you write about your beloved sister. Her memory surely lives on with you and the rest of her family. I am also glad that you got 50 years with her and that she got the same amount of time with you, another wonderful sister. My love.

Mimi

So sorry Re.
    Sue :)

So sorry Re.

Sue :)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Honoring Your Sister
    RE, thank you for sharing your sister's memory with us. Yes, I do think we would have loved her, too. Her big smile is so like yours. How blessed you were to have her, to have each other.
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Honoring Your Sister
    RE, thank you for sharing your sister's memory with us. Yes, I do think we would have loved her, too. Her big smile is so like yours. How blessed you were to have her, to have each other.

What a
    Beautiful tribute to your Sister!! She sounds so wonderful.. What a blessing to have such beautful memories!! Thanks for sharing!!

Calleen
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Calleen said:

What a
    Beautiful tribute to your Sister!! She sounds so wonderful.. What a blessing to have such beautful memories!! Thanks for sharing!!

Calleen

WOW
    What an incredible woman she was. And how blessed YOU were to have a great sister like that. It's nice to remember her here for all of us to know how wonderful she was. What a tribute! God bless you through the holidays. I know it's going to be rough.