MY BAD...........

Options
Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I HAD TO DO IT.......GET MY NAILS ON IF ONLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND NOW I CAN'T TYPE! I KNOW THEY CAN'T BE GOOD FOR ME!!!

Comments

• Holdtight
    Holdtight Member Posts: 151
    Options
    HI!
    Your nails look beautiful. good for you. lol. Have you ever used Natural Instints to color your hair it has no peroxide. My hair is such a mess with roots for the holiday. It's pathetic. Hugs
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Love the nails...
    I haven't been able to stand anyone touching my fingers or my feet, even for a manicure/pedicure. Neuropathy hurts too much. Enjoy them!! I did color my hair during chemo, did not think to ask first. Had no problems. Could you do a small area underneath to test?
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    ann2008 said:

Love the nails...
    I haven't been able to stand anyone touching my fingers or my feet, even for a manicure/pedicure. Neuropathy hurts too much. Enjoy them!! I did color my hair during chemo, did not think to ask first. Had no problems. Could you do a small area underneath to test?

Beautiful!
    I love your nails Nana, they are really beautiful! I used to have acrylics, but couldn't stand going every 2 weeks to keep them up, got expensive lol..

And Ann, I'm with you on the pedicures! I HATE FEET! They are a pet peeve of mine, I don't like people touching my feet, and I won't touch any feet either, even when someone's foot touches mine, I gross out LOL! I just could not sit through a pedicure, with someone touching my feet!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Beautiful!
    I love your nails Nana, they are really beautiful! I used to have acrylics, but couldn't stand going every 2 weeks to keep them up, got expensive lol..

And Ann, I'm with you on the pedicures! I HATE FEET! They are a pet peeve of mine, I don't like people touching my feet, and I won't touch any feet either, even when someone's foot touches mine, I gross out LOL! I just could not sit through a pedicure, with someone touching my feet!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

You're missing out
    Donna,

You are SO missing out! You get a hot stone massage on your feet, and that is just goodness!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Do they make you smile?
    Then they are good for you....end of sentence!

They are beautiful!!! I can't grow nails. And, with my profession being computer services, I can't keep them anything other than short...

Enjoy, dearheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Nana b
    Options
    Holdtight said:

HI!
    Your nails look beautiful. good for you. lol. Have you ever used Natural Instints to color your hair it has no peroxide. My hair is such a mess with roots for the holiday. It's pathetic. Hugs

Thanks
    No, but I will try it! I still colored my hair during chemo. I HAD TO!!!
  • Nana b
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Beautiful!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

You know...
    I was the same way, then came my first pedicure! Never turned back. Neropathy, yeah it hurt so good...........lol
  • Nana b
    Options
    KathiM said:

Do they make you smile?
    Then they are good for you....end of sentence!

They are beautiful!!! I can't grow nails. And, with my profession being computer services, I can't keep them anything other than short...

Enjoy, dearheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Yes, siree....
    Smiling, smiling.....but I can't type, better shorten them some. I just love them, one of my old indulgence.
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Options
    Nana b said:

Yes, siree....
    Smiling, smiling.....but I can't type, better shorten them some. I just love them, one of my old indulgence.

Happiness
    Whatever make you happy is a wonderful thing. I used to get mine done all the time and then I just gave up, even before Cancer. I miss the way my hands used to look, but I just don't have the time to for ther upkeep!
    They look beautiful!
    Kathy
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    Options
    khl8 said:

Happiness
    Whatever make you happy is a wonderful thing. I used to get mine done all the time and then I just gave up, even before Cancer. I miss the way my hands used to look, but I just don't have the time to for ther upkeep!
    They look beautiful!
    Kathy

I HATED FEET!
    never liked

I HATED FEET!
    never liked mine touched and never wanted to touch anyone else's
    then a good friend took me as a surprise last spring as a treat,
    for massages, pedicures, and manicures.didn't have the heart to say no ,it made her so happy to do this for me.
    LOVED IT LOVED IT!!
    I go every other month for a pedicure.it makes me feel pretty.
    (I can do my own manicure)
    I have coloured my hair this whole time, never noticed any adverse effects
    no one told me not to
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    Options
    KATE58 said:

I HATED FEET!
    never liked

I HATED FEET!
    never liked mine touched and never wanted to touch anyone else's
    then a good friend took me as a surprise last spring as a treat,
    for massages, pedicures, and manicures.didn't have the heart to say no ,it made her so happy to do this for me.
    LOVED IT LOVED IT!!
    I go every other month for a pedicure.it makes me feel pretty.
    (I can do my own manicure)
    I have coloured my hair this whole time, never noticed any adverse effects
    no one told me not to

Very pretty! I can't wait to get mine done too.
    Very pretty! I can't wait to get mine done too. Thanks for sharing!