Casey Update

Options

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Judy
    So sorry to read this, words don't seem to be enough. You and yours will be in my heart. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((( Judy )))
    I am so sorry Judy to read this about Casey. I am sending you gentle hugs and lots of prayers!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

You and your whole family are in my heart and prayers
    It is so hard to lose anyone but especially such a small child. I am sending you all the support and love I can via cyberspace. May the angels carry him peacefully home and your whole family find comfort. Lola

In my prayers!
    Judy, I was so saddened to read this. I had hoped that Casey was improving. Please accept my prayer for Casey, you, and, the rest of your family.

Debby
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    DebbyM said:

In my prayers!
    Judy, I was so saddened to read this. I had hoped that Casey was improving. Please accept my prayer for Casey, you, and, the rest of your family.

Debby

Dear Judy, There are not
    Dear Judy, There are not enough words to express our feelings at a time like this. Other than to say the sorrow we feel for you and your family. May all of you be lifted up to the Throne of Mercy and God Himself comfort all of you and be with little Casey. You're all in our prayers.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Dear Judy, There are not
    Dear Judy, There are not enough words to express our feelings at a time like this. Other than to say the sorrow we feel for you and your family. May all of you be lifted up to the Throne of Mercy and God Himself comfort all of you and be with little Casey. You're all in our prayers.

~A Prayer For Casey~
    Dear God most high, hear and bless
    Thy beasts and singing birds:
    And guard with tenderness
    Small babies that have no words.

♥ Noel
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear Judy...
    I am so very, very sorry. Heartbroken. For little Casey, who had fought so valiantly. For his parents, all your family members - and especially for you, friend.

He, they and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options

Dear Judy...
    I am so very, very sorry. Heartbroken. For little Casey, who had fought so valiantly. For his parents, all your family members - and especially for you, friend.

He, they and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kindest regards, Susan

Judy!
    I'm so sorry to hear about poor Casey! Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. HUGS!!! Cathy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    It's awful for such a wee one....
    Give everyone hugs for me.

Hugs, Kathi
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

It's awful for such a wee one....
    Give everyone hugs for me.

Hugs, Kathi

so sorry to hear about your
    so sorry to hear about your greatgrandson. you all get my prayers.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Judy
    My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Sending a big cyber hug your way.
    (((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))
    Jadie<3
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Prayers being sent your way.
    Prayers being sent your way. This is devastating news for a family. May God guide, comfort, protect and give you peace.
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    so sorry
    I was reading your post and i just knew you were going to say he is doing so much better but the more i read the more i starting to cry, I have prayed and asked god to give you and your family peace at this time.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Judy... I am so sorry to
    Oh Judy... I am so sorry to hear about the turn with Casey...Casey, his parents, you and the entire family have my thoughts, and my prayers...

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Judy, such a hard thing to
    Judy, such a hard thing to endure. I have no words. No words. I'm sorry.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Judy, such a hard thing to
    Judy, such a hard thing to endure. I have no words. No words. I'm sorry.

Speechless :(
    I am like everyone else Judy, speechless. I am so, so sorry. My prayers to you and your family.

KYLEZ ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Speechless :(
    I am like everyone else Judy, speechless. I am so, so sorry. My prayers to you and your family.

KYLEZ ♥

Sorry Judy
    Praying for Casey and everyone!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Sorry Judy
    Praying for Casey and everyone!

Hugs, Diane ♥

I can't
    I can't believe this--of course you, Casey and Casey's family are in my thoughts and prayers. He will be God's special angel watching over all of us.

Many Hugs,
    Margo
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

I can't
    I can't believe this--of course you, Casey and Casey's family are in my thoughts and prayers. He will be God's special angel watching over all of us.

Many Hugs,
    Margo

Judy
    I am so sorry to read this. You are all in our thoughts.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Judy
    I am so sorry to read this. You are all in our thoughts.

So sorry Judy
    I am sending prayers for Casey. I am so sorry Judy.

Sue :(
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Ritzy said:

So sorry Judy
    I am sending prayers for Casey. I am so sorry Judy.

Sue :(

I am so sorry
    Judy.. I couldn't help it but this made me immediatley break down in tears...The heartbreak of losing this little guy... I can't imagine what your Family must be feeling right now. I will certinly keep all of you in my prayers!!

Hugz..

Calleen
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Calleen said:

I am so sorry
    Judy.. I couldn't help it but this made me immediatley break down in tears...The heartbreak of losing this little guy... I can't imagine what your Family must be feeling right now. I will certinly keep all of you in my prayers!!

Hugz..

Calleen

Can't think of anything
    Judy, I just say whatever one else has said and that is how very sorry I am that this has happened. This is so very sad. Prayers for Casey!

Lex♥