Options
2»

Comments

• marywest
    marywest Member Posts: 132
    Options
    jbug said:

Welcome!
    Welcome to the best group of women (and men!) you could 'meet'! You should definitely arm yourself with information and take time to choose your options. Don't hesitate to ask for second opinions.

Prayers going your way!

Julie

jarsam
    I am wondering how you are doing? Have you heard back from your oncologist about the tumor in the other breast? I hope you are having someone go with you to all these apts. I had my girlfriend write everything down, she even asked questions for me which made me so thankful. I had forgotten so much of what they told me and she had all the notes to remind me. I was very grateful for her. Anyway I am just wondering how you are doing, I think about you having to go through all of this. None of it is easy especialy on the brain but thank God for medicine and people to love and support us. Waiting to hear from you. Mary
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    jbug said:

Welcome!
    Welcome to the best group of women (and men!) you could 'meet'! You should definitely arm yourself with information and take time to choose your options. Don't hesitate to ask for second opinions.

Prayers going your way!

Julie

Welcome Michele. Sorry that
    Welcome Michele. Sorry that you are here as a result of bc, but, you have found an amazing group of survivors here to help you.

Leeza