Question Please.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone had the bottom of their feet hurt real bad during treetments?I have had chemo and Radiation.My one foot the heal in the center hurts real bad.If I push on the side of my heal. it hurts real bad.when I first get up I can barley walk on it.I am thinking maybe a heal spur.Its easy to think its the treatment when we have anything at all bothering us.I will bring it to my Dr.s attention.Thanks.(Pat).

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    I don't know
    I haven't had this Pat. I didn't have chemo, but, I had rads. When do you see your doctor? If not soon, you might want to call him. Sorry about this.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    susie09 said:

I don't know
    I haven't had this Pat. I didn't have chemo, but, I had rads. When do you see your doctor? If not soon, you might want to call him. Sorry about this.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Pat
    I don't know what it might be. Hoping that you get some relief soon.

Angie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Angie2U said:

Pat
    I don't know what it might be. Hoping that you get some relief soon.

Angie

Plantar Fascitis?
    It might be Plantar Fascitis. I had it after having Jake so when I sat too long or before getting out of bed in the morning I would stretch my feet and then put ice on the bottom of my feet.

I would check with your doctor or see a podiatrist.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    my toes hurt so bad that the
    my toes hurt so bad that the pressure of the sheet on the bed touching them hurt!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Plantar Fascitis?
    It might be Plantar Fascitis. I had it after having Jake so when I sat too long or before getting out of bed in the morning I would stretch my feet and then put ice on the bottom of my feet.

I would check with your doctor or see a podiatrist.

Hugs,
    Margo

Maybe plantar fascitis
    I've also had problems with plantar fascitis (way before cancer treatment, so completely unrelated), and it's similar to what you're describing, Pat. Definitely check with your doctor -- if that's the problem, there are some simple stretches they can show you that have worked really well for me.

Traci