Thank You

newbride
newbride Member Posts: 142
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
Thank you to everyone on the board. I just wanted to let you know that sadly, my husband passed away at 3:00 a.m. this morning. I don't think I could have gotten through the past several months without all of you.

Comments

• MichelleP
    MichelleP Member Posts: 254
    I am so very sorry for your
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I've followed your journey through this painful time and my heart goes out to you dear one. Please return here as often as you can and let us know how you're doing. There are so many here who can comfort you during this time as they have for me. It will be 2 months tomorrow that my husband left me and I don't know how I could cope without the support of the people here who understand.

((((hugs and prayers dear one))))
  • pattynonews
    pattynonews Member Posts: 176
    im so sorry,
    I am so sorry, I know your pain, We were both with our men for a very short time, and had to jump in to the cancer but you know we stood by our men and we were there for them, this is going to be the hardest part now, but we have to be strong, It has been just over a month since Jack went home, and they say it gets easier, well im waiting, You have my email, there is a song out there called LOVE LIVES ON by Morgan Hope, go listen to it, It was made for me and you, You will understand when you hear the words, I listern to it and it gets me througn, I can tell you he is not in pain no more, and he is happy but it does not take your pain away, My chest is hurting just hearing your news, because we both were shortit the time with our love one, Be strong, come back and post it seems to help me alittle, There are some great people here that will help us, we have to let them help, I was pushing everyone away and now sharing how I feel and that was not working, somedays Im so angry at Jack for leaving me, but Im learning this is all normal and remember the 2 books I told you ,
    love Patty
  • grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    Sympathy
    You have my greatest sympathy. It is so hard to lose the one we love the most. The next few days will probably be a blur as you take care of the business part of death. Let others be there for you, accept their help and support. I'm sorry that you had such a short time with your soul mate. If you believe in the power of prayer, know that my prayers are with you. It's easy for others to say that he is in a better place and without pain. We know that in our heads, but our hearts want them here. Take care, Fay
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    My condolensces
    I join others in expressing sorrow for your loss, newbride. As far as I know, they have not yet invented words that can compensate for your loss. I can only suggest that in time the tears you now shed in grief will become tears of happiness as you recall special and even simple moments shared together in the time you were provided.

Please know that while you have found comfort from these boards, these boards have been better, too, for your presence and advice.

I wish you the very best in these most difficult of times.

Take care,

Joe
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

My condolensces
    I join others in expressing sorrow for your loss, newbride. As far as I know, they have not yet invented words that can compensate for your loss. I can only suggest that in time the tears you now shed in grief will become tears of happiness as you recall special and even simple moments shared together in the time you were provided.

Please know that while you have found comfort from these boards, these boards have been better, too, for your presence and advice.

I wish you the very best in these most difficult of times.

Take care,

Joe

I am sorry
    I have suffered a loss to recently , I wish you the best and i am truely sorry.

michelle
  • slickwilly
    slickwilly Member Posts: 334 Member

I am sorry
    I have suffered a loss to recently , I wish you the best and i am truely sorry.

michelle

I am sorry
    Newbride. There are no words that really work at this point. You came here for understanding and information and helped so many during that process. It says alot about you as a human being. You worked so hard at always doing the right thing. You were an awesome caregiver in a very difficult situation. Many people here would be blessed to have someone like you taking care of them. I hope for only the best in your future and I am sorry for your loss. Slickwilly
  • mr steve
    mr steve Member Posts: 285
    newbride
    HUGS AND PRAYERS