2»

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

ty
    thanks everyone

Wow
    I guess I am too young for this post..............I sure as heck don't desire to become a grandma at 48...............I'll catch up eventually..
    Nice post
    Jx
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Wow
    I guess I am too young for this post..............I sure as heck don't desire to become a grandma at 48...............I'll catch up eventually..
    Nice post
    Jx

watch it there Tasha... I
    watch it there Tasha... I turned into one at 42... the grandma position opened much to my surprise... and it will happen to you before you know it... hehehe
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Wow
    Nice post
    Jx

Tash
    I was a grandma at 48 and have loved every minute of it. Nothing like it! I know someone who was a grandma at 30.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Jadie said:

Tash
    I was a grandma at 48 and have loved every minute of it. Nothing like it! I know someone who was a grandma at 30.

Oh No
    My Only child is 15 years old...........Should I be looking forward to being a granny?
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Oh No
    My Only child is 15 years old...........Should I be looking forward to being a granny?

Tasha,
    Not just yet. Give

Tasha,
    Not just yet. Give it a few years. My brother had his daughter when he twenty one. She had her son when she was twenty and he was 41. His grandson is now twenty and we kid my brother that if Cody follows this family trend, my brother could be a great grandpa next year at the age of 63. I think that would be nice. But it all has to do with what age you had kids and they had kids. I had mine at 27 and mine had her first at 30. So I won't be a great grandma for a long, long time. Grandkids are fine but you definitely want to put that on a back burner right now.
    Stef