Message from Chenheart's Reggie about my Chenheart!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Chenheart's Warrior
    Hello, Reggie, I am delighted to "meet" you! Claudia often writes of "my Reggie," and I have enjoyed learning of some of your family's heritage and sacred events through Chen's evocative writing. Joe and I remain honored and will always treasure the ode to us that she wrote.

We will go to see Blind Side. Thank you for posting for us. It will make us feel even closer to Claudia to see her compassionate and intrepid spirit on the big screen.

My best to you and to your incomparable Claudia.
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Chenheart's Warrior
    Hello, Reggie, I am delighted to "meet" you! Claudia often writes of "my Reggie," and I have enjoyed learning of some of your family's heritage and sacred events through Chen's evocative writing. Joe and I remain honored and will always treasure the ode to us that she wrote.

We will go to see Blind Side. Thank you for posting for us. It will make us feel even closer to Claudia to see her compassionate and intrepid spirit on the big screen.

My best to you and to your incomparable Claudia.

Ahhh
    I give Chen grief for bringing my to tears with the beauty of her words as they catch my heart always. Now I have to add you the the list. The sweetness of your message made me cry again. Of course they were happy tears. I love how much kindness there is here amongst the craziness we are all living with. Your chenheart she is the queen of Kindred!

always.becky
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    always said:

Ahhh
    I give Chen grief for bringing my to tears with the beauty of her words as they catch my heart always. Now I have to add you the the list. The sweetness of your message made me cry again. Of course they were happy tears. I love how much kindness there is here amongst the craziness we are all living with. Your chenheart she is the queen of Kindred!

always.becky

Thank you Reggie for sharing your heart with us women
    Claudia - is 1 lucky gal to have you in her life, and we are very fortune here on our site to have her.

Thank you for being supportive of Claudia, and loving her during the dark and light periods of her life. She loves you, unconditionally.

VickiSam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    So nice to "meet" you, Reggie!
    Of course, many of us here feel as if we know you!

Yes, wholeheartedly agree - our Kindred Spirit is uniquely special. I am so very grateful to have her as a friend... a fellow Lance "fan-atic"... and devotee of Celtic Woman... OK, I'll stop.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, all of it - to you, Reggie! And ALL to your loved ones! Enjoy!

Kind regards,
    12/25 - the nickname bestowed upon me by your precious Claudia!
    (a/k/a Susan)