OK! Enough already!

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You all know I got a new 'Puppy' 3 weeks ago.... well I got her home and she silently and stealthily stole 4 pork chops off the top of the oven....Then sat there looking totally innocent (Yeah, And HUNGRY)....
Since then she has ripped apart cushions, duvets and the cat. She has destroyed my laptop, jewelery and passport. She shredded my documents, Photo's of the last 40 years and made horrible smelly marks on the carpet! Yuck!
I left here yesterday to work and she ATE THE Kitchen chairs, the Settee and the Carpet in the hallway.............OK! Enough is enough, I muzzled her, she looked so little, so pathetic and just so damned hilarious I laughed myself into a COMA....Then I felt sorry for the poor little thing and took the Muzzle off.............
Within 10 minutes she ATE THE MUZZLE! And the kitchen table!...
She is now working her way through the cables at the back of the telly..............OUCH! Maybe I should have unplugged THAT LOL!

Hugz Jxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Are you sure....
    Are you sure that's a puppy??? Sounds more like a monster! I love, love, LOVE animals, but I'm not too sure I could handle this one, Tasha!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Marlene_K said:

Are you sure....
    Are you sure that's a puppy??? Sounds more like a monster! I love, love, LOVE animals, but I'm not too sure I could handle this one, Tasha!

do you do crate training?
    do you do crate training? She prob misses you while you are gone. We had a dog that ate everything we had to crate him while we were gone. didnt do while we were there though.
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi tasha
    Want to switch dogs??? My 80 pound golden retreiver puppy has dug 2 3 foot long x 1 foot wide by 6 inch deep troughs in the back yard...My husband says he is digging his own grave!!!

Gotta love em!!!

Know what he needs???? Lots and lots of exercise

Hugs
    Linda T
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I am training our new pup
    I am training our new pup too...OMG it sure is a lot of work, isn't it? As for yours, as long as she doesn't devour a certain oversized turquoise guppy with a pink "jewel" in it's tail, I'd say her future is secure in your place! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Speaking of chewing dogs!
    My new pup chews and digs when he is bored~ so I try and run him/play with him as much as possible. He is also a crate dog..I got one of those Kongs~ they look like fat rubber dumbells. I fill it with peanut butter or cream cheese , bag it in plastic and keep it in the freezer. It is good for the teething, and they love the taste, and it keeps him busy for a long, long time! When he gets crated, I let him smell the Kong, I toss it in the crate and presto! He is in the crate, chewing away! Blissful! It makes the crate a place he WANTS to be, rather than a punishment or having any negative connotation.

Good luck!
    Chen♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    chenheart said:

Speaking of chewing dogs!
    My new pup chews and digs when he is bored~ so I try and run him/play with him as much as possible. He is also a crate dog..I got one of those Kongs~ they look like fat rubber dumbells. I fill it with peanut butter or cream cheese , bag it in plastic and keep it in the freezer. It is good for the teething, and they love the taste, and it keeps him busy for a long, long time! When he gets crated, I let him smell the Kong, I toss it in the crate and presto! He is in the crate, chewing away! Blissful! It makes the crate a place he WANTS to be, rather than a punishment or having any negative connotation.

Good luck!
    Chen♥

wow Sorry Tasha lol
    Maybe,

wow Sorry Tasha lol

Maybe, you should get a cat?
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    jnl said:

wow Sorry Tasha lol
    Maybe,

wow Sorry Tasha lol

Maybe, you should get a cat?

Tasha, you just tell that
    Tasha, you just tell that puppy who's the boss! I'm sure she's already taken over and she thinks she's the boss. Lots of Luck!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    One word for you Tash
    C-R-A-T-E.