Beautiful Ornament Arrived

Options
creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Dear Monica, I received the beautiful "Frostie" Waterford ornament yesterday, and wanted to let everyone know that "I got mine". What a fun thing to do, and a reminder each year of what we have been through. We had our annual family tree decorating party last night, and the ornament arrived in time to be placed on my tree in a very special place....right at the top, under the Christmas Star. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Monica, and know that you will forever be part of my Christmas. Hugs.

Judy

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Although I am not Monica
    Although I am not Monica ( really???) I just want to say that your ornament sounds beautiful, and I am so glad you participated in the exchange! And that it arrived right on time for your tree decorating night? Even nicer!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    mine too
    I also recieved my ornament today (a beautiful precious moment "hope : ornament with a pink ribbon teddy bear and a breast cancer pin...thank you so much.....wisconsin :))))(Linda) it really made my day...hugs lisa
  • mberg
    mberg Member Posts: 62
    Options
    ornament
    I am soo glad you like the ornament! I haven't been on lately because I have been having some trouble after my surgery. I have to go back in the o.r. on monday to have some skin cleaned up around my incisions and re-sutured so the scar will be a little smaller and heal faster so I can get started on my rads.Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!!monica
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    mberg said:

ornament
    I am soo glad you like the ornament! I haven't been on lately because I have been having some trouble after my surgery. I have to go back in the o.r. on monday to have some skin cleaned up around my incisions and re-sutured so the scar will be a little smaller and heal faster so I can get started on my rads.Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!!monica

Monica
    You will be in our thoughts and prayers on Monday.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Monica
    You will be in our thoughts and prayers on Monday.

Hugs,
    Margo

Monica,
    I am sending special

Monica,

I am sending special thoughts and prayers to you on Monday, and will be thinking of you until we hear how things went. Good luck, and always remember there are lots of people out here who are concerned and available to lean on when needed.....me being #1. Hope your holidays are joyful and that this time will pass so that you will enjoy the coming days to the fullest. Again, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Hugs.

Judy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Monica,
    I am sending special

Monica,

I am sending special thoughts and prayers to you on Monday, and will be thinking of you until we hear how things went. Good luck, and always remember there are lots of people out here who are concerned and available to lean on when needed.....me being #1. Hope your holidays are joyful and that this time will pass so that you will enjoy the coming days to the fullest. Again, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Hugs.

Judy

Monica
    Sending you lots of prayers for Monday! Kristin ♥