Options
2»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

What type of surgery are you
    What type of surgery are you having? Is this for the fissure? I think I missed something. I know you were having horrible issues with the Big D but when did the colorectal surgeon come into play. I hope that all turns out well in the end (no pun intended). Good thoughts and prayers are beaming out to you.
    Stef

yes for the fissure the
    yes for the fissure the "size of Cleveland" she said. part of my delemma is I have seen a general surgeon who is considered good, and he gave me two botox which helped but not enough. just to get me through. But he does not communicate well, I dont know what he thinks what he wants to do. How do you choose?
  • carkris
    Options
    carkris said:

yes for the fissure the
    yes for the fissure the "size of Cleveland" she said. part of my delemma is I have seen a general surgeon who is considered good, and he gave me two botox which helped but not enough. just to get me through. But he does not communicate well, I dont know what he thinks what he wants to do. How do you choose?

I ordered a clear liquid
    I ordered a clear liquid drink with protein no fat, no lactose, had it in the hospital called enlive it is good when you want something lighter but with more than gatorade. It tastes good cold.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    carkris said:

I ordered a clear liquid
    I ordered a clear liquid drink with protein no fat, no lactose, had it in the hospital called enlive it is good when you want something lighter but with more than gatorade. It tastes good cold.

So Glad You Found Something
    carkris,

So Glad You Found Something you can drink that will give you more than just Gatorade. Hope your are feeling better soon.

Prayers and hugs coming your way.

My third Chemo is Wednesday. Not looking forward to it. Just hope I am better by Christmas. I am going to try and fix dinner for 10. Christmas will be my second week after Chemo and I am usually still not that great. Big "D" will probably still be around, my taster will probably still be off and I will still probably have Chemo Brain but I am going to do the best I can. Having Crab, Shrimp, Lobster and of course Ham. Tried to keep it simple. Ordering Platters and Ham. Sides I will have to fix but I think I can handle it. Third week would have been better but we don't get to choose when the Holidays fall or I would have them all on my third week.

Donna
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

So Glad You Found Something
    carkris,

So Glad You Found Something you can drink that will give you more than just Gatorade. Hope your are feeling better soon.

Prayers and hugs coming your way.

My third Chemo is Wednesday. Not looking forward to it. Just hope I am better by Christmas. I am going to try and fix dinner for 10. Christmas will be my second week after Chemo and I am usually still not that great. Big "D" will probably still be around, my taster will probably still be off and I will still probably have Chemo Brain but I am going to do the best I can. Having Crab, Shrimp, Lobster and of course Ham. Tried to keep it simple. Ordering Platters and Ham. Sides I will have to fix but I think I can handle it. Third week would have been better but we don't get to choose when the Holidays fall or I would have them all on my third week.

Donna

Donna
    Can we come to your house for dinner?! MMMMM....what a variety. That's simple? Well,the ordering part is! :-)
    Hugz,
    Cat
  • carkris
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Donna
    Can we come to your house for dinner?! MMMMM....what a variety. That's simple? Well,the ordering part is! :-)
    Hugz,
    Cat

I know donna you are
    I know donna you are ambitious. I have given up any Christmas duties except for the the shopping part. Which I do on line. I'm glad you are coping. and I am looking forward to defeating the BIG C and BIG D. with you and all.