I'm a CHEMO GRAD as of today!!!

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

halloween
    I ended up going as the gypsy Carmen with my husband as the enthusiastic Latin lover. It was fun! Now I'm looking forward to Christmas fun with the kids. We make our own fun and this year is going to be a blast!!! :-) Pitt

I bet you made a great
    I bet you made a great gypsy! Enjoy your Christmas!

HUGS
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations Pitt! Celebrate big time!

KYLEZ ♥

So very happy for you!
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats on finishing Liz!

Sue :)
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    Ritzy said:

So very happy for you!
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats on finishing Liz!

Sue :)

yayyyyyy!!!!
    Congratulations on being done with chemo! You made it, girl! Keep hanging tough through rads. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Yippee!!!!!
    Congratulations! What a relief it must be! I can't wait until I, too, can be part of that exclusive club! Four more treatments and I'll be there with you!

Again, thoughts and prayers are with you as you go forward with the rest of your treatment.

Lori
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Awesome
    news! Congratulations to the Grad! Another step closer to the finish line! You'll probably be stepping ahead of me to Radiation so keep the new & us fellow Chemo Chicks updated on how your making it through.
    Prayers & Hugz,
    ♥ Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I am feeling incredibly
    I am feeling incredibly ignorant~ but first things first! HOOOORAY on finishing chemo~ what a grand milestone for you! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Ok, what am I missing? Why did no one ask what the "graduation song" is??? Because I sure don't know; if someone offered me a million dollars OR a lifetime of free health care to sing the graduation song, I would be sooo out of luck! I did get a diploma when I finished rads, but nothing happened to signify that I finished chemo..well, I brought 4 2lb boxes of See's chocolates to the chemo nurses with orders for them NOT to share it with the doctors! ( I figured the Drs could afford their own, and besides, it is the RNs who spend all of the quality , nurturing hours with us! So there! LOL)

Ok...somebody, hum the graduation song for me. Maybe I know it and don't know that I know it!

Hugs, and mega congratulations!
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Options
    Double Post Gremlins Working Overtime
    grrrrrrrr......
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Double Post Gremlins Working Overtime
    grrrrrrrr......

Do you mean the graduation
    Do you mean the graduation song that was played at high school and college graduations? Pomp and Circumstance by Elgar. JJ has a cd of classical music with funny lyrics. This is one of them. Here are some of the lyrics to the funny version.
    I want my diploma, I want it right now.
    I made it through 4 years, nobody knows how.
    I want my diploma, I want a job too.
    It’s not asking that much, with all I’ve been through.

Stef
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Do you mean the graduation
    Do you mean the graduation song that was played at high school and college graduations? Pomp and Circumstance by Elgar. JJ has a cd of classical music with funny lyrics. This is one of them. Here are some of the lyrics to the funny version.
    I want my diploma, I want it right now.
    I made it through 4 years, nobody knows how.
    I want my diploma, I want a job too.
    It’s not asking that much, with all I’ve been through.

Stef

Congrats Pitt! I hope you
    Congrats Pitt! I hope you celebrated BIG!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Congrats Pitt! I hope you
    Congrats Pitt! I hope you celebrated BIG!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Graduation Song
    As for the "Graduation Song," think Olive Garden birthday song and you get the main idea. I'm going to see if I can download this to You Tube so you can all see it. It was surreal!!! And it absolutely made the event more festive. I wouldn't have had it any other way! I'll let you know what I figure out re posting the video, Pitt
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats
    Im happy for ya girl...keep on truckin. I got one more and Im done!! Have a great holiday..
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    congratulations. I hope you
    congratulations. I hope you are feeling great!
  • chenheart
    Options
    pitt said:

Graduation Song
    As for the "Graduation Song," think Olive Garden birthday song and you get the main idea. I'm going to see if I can download this to You Tube so you can all see it. It was surreal!!! And it absolutely made the event more festive. I wouldn't have had it any other way! I'll let you know what I figure out re posting the video, Pitt

I must be living in an
    I must be living in an alternate universe...I have no idea what an Olive Garden birthday song is either! I live in a really, really small town, with no chain restaurants outside of a 45 minute drive~ and Olive Garden I probably haven't seen the inside of in 6 years! But I am assuming it was kitchy, silly and off-key! But festive nonetheless! And you deserved every congratulatory moment!!!!! Yes, I think it is destined for YouTube at the very least!!!! That I can access from yhe comfort of my house! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Code theft, darling, simply
    Code theft, darling, simply code theft.

Ok, I wouldn't REALLY steal. I just look around for free html codes by googling free scrolling marquis codes. It's fun if you happen to be a nerd.

Happy Christmas to you and your family.

xoxoxoxo Lynn

Aw, speak for yourself Lynn!
    Aw, speak for yourself Lynn! lol Kristin ♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

Graduation Song

Downloaded yet?
    I can't wait to see it Pitt! Kristin ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

Graduation Song

Glad you celebrated!
    Yum, Olive Garden! You forgot to take me :(
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    chenheart said:

I must be living in an
    I must be living in an alternate universe...I have no idea what an Olive Garden birthday song is either! I live in a really, really small town, with no chain restaurants outside of a 45 minute drive~ and Olive Garden I probably haven't seen the inside of in 6 years! But I am assuming it was kitchy, silly and off-key! But festive nonetheless! And you deserved every congratulatory moment!!!!! Yes, I think it is destined for YouTube at the very least!!!! That I can access from yhe comfort of my house! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Me Neither chen!
    I only remember Bennigan's Birthday song when they'd put an inverted coffee filter on your head. Thank God I escaped that!

And PITT - GEE WHIZ - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'd dance but I'm here at work, but I did let out a loud WOO WOO!!! Compared to chemo - rads are a piece of cake, just make sure you use the creams and stuff they give (give? hahahaha - prescribe) for you. Have fun making new friends in the waiting room - everyone goes the same time each day. I am happy to be done, but miss my friends in the waiting room.

Now go out and CELEBRATE!!!!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing BIG time!
    Congrats!!! YEA!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi Pitt
    I'm so glad your finished. I hope radiation is better than this chemo crap! My #4 is Tues morning, then 2 more after that. Take care.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making it
    Congratulations on making it through chemo with honors! Way to go!
    BL