pray

kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i pray in the name of my lord jesus christ for every soul on this site, i bind up cancer in jesus name and say go dry up at the very root. amen gal3:13 for all believers and all who dont too. i love and feel for all of you. fear not i am with you. even to the end. i also had stage 3 breast cancer. 7 node pos. her-2 pos. on amiridex, have a pacemaker, sugar, hbp, heart goes into afib sometime. lost my left breast, with thru chemo and rad. last oct on oct 3 2008 was my last rad treatment. i was soo excited to be done. oct 8 my only daughter died, 31. my son 22 died 4 yrs ealier. i have faith issues sometime. BUT GOD IS SO REAL. i love him . may he touch each one according to his will. and of course he wants us healed.

Comments

• dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    I'm so very sorry for the
    I'm so very sorry for the loss of your daughter and son. You have had a very rough time of it. People here will be very supportive and caring and can offer you advice on coping with the pain of your loss. We are glad to have you with us on the boards.
    Dee
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    Thanks for the prayers.
    I read them out loud, twice.
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son and daughter,may your memories bring you comfort.
    Continued healing vibes to you from the east coast.
    Peace
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    kevindee...
    I too, am so very sorry for your losses. And I too, believe in our good Lord and have turned to him many, many times in recent years.
    I am not a church-goer, although I used to be. But I know that He is with me every moment of every day.

When I begin to doubt my faith at all, I remind myself that God didn't cause my pain and my sorrow. No, the fact is that sometimes, bad things just happen to all of us. Instead, He is the strength that gets me through whatever I face. He is the one who carries me when I just can't go on.

I don't mean for this to sound like a sermon! And I hope that nobody takes it as such. I don't flaunt my faith and I daresay that few know about my relationship with God. I just wanted to express one major way that I can face whatever needs facing in my life, and to try and reaffirm for those who believe, that God is always in your corner, no matter what.

Hugs,

CR
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    I am so sorry for all you
    I am so sorry for all you have gone thru. I also don't want to sound like preaching, but faith is very important to me and I believe God has a good plan for our lives and we are stronger than we think. I have been feeling down I think because of the holidays. Too much loss. I am grateful to be on the way to being a survivor and have faith we will all be ok no matter what. Bless us all. Take good care of yourself. Marilyn
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    So sorry for your loss. I've
    So sorry for your loss. I've been thinking about you and hoping you were ok. Last time you posted you were trying to find a place for treatment after you moved. Hope you are still in remission.
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    kevindee
    I want to add my thoughts and blessings to you at this very difficult time. Losing a child has to be one of the most difficult things we have to deal with in our lives, and to lose two is almost unfathomable. I pray that you will know that God is with you. He will see you through this if you will keep your faith, which, I know, seems pretty hard to do right now. Just know that you are loved and we are here for you. Keep your chin up. Connie
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Kevindee
    I'm so sorry for all you have gone through and the loss of your children. I pray that God will get you through this time and hold your hand. I think we all doubt at some times in our lives. But know that he is always with you and stay strong. Hugs, Diane
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    May God comfort and heal all
    May God comfort and heal all your wounds both emotional and physical.