Sending my Ornament out tomorrow!!

Options
Calleen
Calleen Member Posts: 411
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
To my Secret Sister... I'm sure you check your mail everyday wondering if your special ornament is ever going to arrive.. It will be on it's way tomorrow!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did picking it out for you!!!

Calleen

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    I'm still watching the mail box~doorstep!
    I don't know if it is headed to washington, but I am still watching and excitedly waiting!
    :)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

I don't know if it is headed to washington, but I am still watching and excitedly waiting!

I could tell you if it's
    I could tell you if it's headed your way, but that wouldn't be right, would it???! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

Greeneyed it may be headed
    Greeneyed it may be headed to Florida because I'm still watching and anxiously waiting for the daily mail :)
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    natly15 said:

Greeneyed it may be headed
    Greeneyed it may be headed to Florida because I'm still watching and anxiously waiting for the daily mail :)

Hoping~~
    I am hoping it arrives by Friday, cause I am headed to Cozumel Mexico for a week, and I will be laying in the sun thinking about it the whole time~~no kidding. Am I silly or what?? All part of the excitement and build up.....
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I hope it's headed to
    I hope it's headed to Florida, too. That's where I am.

Claudia, I have a couple of extra bucks. LOL, just kidding!!
  • chenheart
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I hope it's headed to
    I hope it's headed to Florida, too. That's where I am.

Claudia, I have a couple of extra bucks. LOL, just kidding!!

Sisters~ you are causing me
    Sisters~ you are causing me stress!!!! LOL I keep thinking maybe I forgot to match someone up, and I keep going back to the emails and thankfully, SO FAR no one has been left out! But, I have a serious request~ if any of you do NOT receive an ornament, please, please, please let me know. I have a "back up plan" so that none of us is left out, for whatever reason!
    All of our hearts are in the right place, but time and unforseen circumstances sometimes get in the way of the best laid plans! But there is a resolve...honestly! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sisters~ you are causing me
    Sisters~ you are causing me stress!!!! LOL I keep thinking maybe I forgot to match someone up, and I keep going back to the emails and thankfully, SO FAR no one has been left out! But, I have a serious request~ if any of you do NOT receive an ornament, please, please, please let me know. I have a "back up plan" so that none of us is left out, for whatever reason!
    All of our hearts are in the right place, but time and unforseen circumstances sometimes get in the way of the best laid plans! But there is a resolve...honestly! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I'm hoping it's coming to Colorado!!!!
    -my grandson is having fits waiting on this - it's great - he's as excited as I am!!!!
    -Jenny
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

I'm hoping it's coming to Colorado!!!!
    -my grandson is having fits waiting on this - it's great - he's as excited as I am!!!!
    -Jenny

Jenny I could tell you if its coming your way but.........
    that wouldn't be right would it? LOL Santa told me to tell you that you are receiving a special ornament and that it will be there soon. Special ornaments take a little longer.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Jadie said:

Jenny I could tell you if its coming your way but.........
    that wouldn't be right would it? LOL Santa told me to tell you that you are receiving a special ornament and that it will be there soon. Special ornaments take a little longer.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

I Am
    on my way out the door to the post office... hee heee.... Secret Sister it's on it's way...
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Calleen said:

I Am
    on my way out the door to the post office... hee heee.... Secret Sister it's on it's way...

Maybe it's mine ?? I am still waiting ...
    I sent my 'Secret Sister' her surprise on Monday, 11/30.

VickiSam
  • chenheart
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Maybe it's mine ?? I am still waiting ...
    I sent my 'Secret Sister' her surprise on Monday, 11/30.

VickiSam

I went back and checked who
    I went back and checked who is sending to who, and in this group I can without a doubt say that these ornament sre being sent to someone in the 48 contiguous states! Does that narrow it down for you??? After all, we have Hawaii, but not Alaska participating, as well as Canada....

Keep watching your mailboxes! amd again, let me know if you never get your ornament...

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm sure I'll love it!
    I'm sure I'll love it! Thanks for sending... I really do hope it's mine. The waiting is excruciating!!! :-)))))))))))))) Pitt
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    pitt said:

I'm sure I'll love it!
    I'm sure I'll love it! Thanks for sending... I really do hope it's mine. The waiting is excruciating!!! :-)))))))))))))) Pitt

It's been SO much fun!!!!
    ...I wish I could send one to everyone!!!!! Spreading love makes us all feel good! How very lucky we all are! ...and as I said, my grandson is having as much fun waiting and wondering as I am!
    -Jenny