Gritted my teeth and done it................

Options
2»

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Good luck. I'll be thinking
    Good luck. I'll be thinking of you on the 18th. It takes nerves of steel but you got it.
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    good luck
    I have mine on the 17th, we'll get through this together!
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

good luck
    I have mine on the 17th, we'll get through this together!

Don't
    Be scared.. Just think of all of us here crowding around the room with you!! Including the 50 ft Woman..

Big Hugz

Calleen
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Calleen said:

Don't
    Be scared.. Just think of all of us here crowding around the room with you!! Including the 50 ft Woman..

Big Hugz

Calleen

(((HUGZ)))
    coming your way tasha~~~
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    mamo
    Good for you,like you i really dread my first Mamo since surgery.Good luck.(Pat).
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

mamo
    Good for you,like you i really dread my first Mamo since surgery.Good luck.(Pat).

Tasha
    I just did my first Mammy since surgery. I had a melt down the night before. Felt like I was reliving that nasty day 6 months ago. I was scared, but you know we have to do this. I got though it ok. They gave me my result right then and there so that helped alot. Good luck, Lots of Hugs.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Tasha
    I just did my first Mammy since surgery. I had a melt down the night before. Felt like I was reliving that nasty day 6 months ago. I was scared, but you know we have to do this. I got though it ok. They gave me my result right then and there so that helped alot. Good luck, Lots of Hugs.

Yep
    You can do it Tasha! We know you can, as we will be there with you, helping!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Bravery in Turquoise
    I am very proud of you, too, Tasha. From your posts dating back many months, I know how hard this appt was for you to make. As Steff wrote, I and all of us will be there with you in our hearts and thoughts on the 18th. And we'll celebrate with you when that mammo comes back clear.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Bravery in Turquoise
    I am very proud of you, too, Tasha. From your posts dating back many months, I know how hard this appt was for you to make. As Steff wrote, I and all of us will be there with you in our hearts and thoughts on the 18th. And we'll celebrate with you when that mammo comes back clear.

Ok, I got it!!!
    One Million dollars and I go for you!!!! For free I will hide quietly in the room and hold your hand through cyberspace! So proud of you Tasha.....Pammy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Ok, I got it!!!
    One Million dollars and I go for you!!!! For free I will hide quietly in the room and hold your hand through cyberspace! So proud of you Tasha.....Pammy

It'll be ok ☻
    You know you will be fine Julia! And, it is for the best! We need to stay on top of our own health! I will send you a big hug that day, ok? Kristin ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kristin N said:

It'll be ok ☻
    You know you will be fine Julia! And, it is for the best! We need to stay on top of our own health! I will send you a big hug that day, ok? Kristin ♥

Chug
    Just have a few drinks and you won't notice a thing. LOL Ok, maybe more than a few?

♠♣ Susie ♠♣