Donna aka Shayenne

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Where are you Woman? Havent see you post in a while and thought I would check up on you. Sure hope everything is okay, please if you get the chance let us know your okay..

Beth

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    Hi Beth!
    I'm here! Just had a busy weekend with the kids, I went to see "New Moon" with the girls last night, and just didn't get a chance to get on much with the kids home from school, they sure take up alot of "me" time when they're here lol...my god, Boys I went to school with when I was 16, sure didn't look like Jacob Black! I could be arrested for what I actually thought of him lol...

I actually started juicing, had 3 juices in one day, the day after Thanksgiving, and ended up puking twice from it, might have been a bad mix but felt better after I puked! I did juice yesterday, and was fine, I don't think I'm supposed to juice so much LOL..

But I also auditioned for "Seussical the Musical" which I will be part of the Jungle of Newl with my girls in March, if you ever seen "Horton Hears a Who" it's based on that, with alot of singing and dancing, so from Thurs-Sat starting January, there will be 5 hour rehearsals on the Saturday!

Thanks for thinking of me, I'm ok, I get chemo Wednesday, just been alittle busy with the theater and kids! I still think and pray for all, and will get here as much as I can! XOX

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dorookie
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Hi Beth!
    I'm here! Just had a busy weekend with the kids, I went to see "New Moon" with the girls last night, and just didn't get a chance to get on much with the kids home from school, they sure take up alot of "me" time when they're here lol...my god, Boys I went to school with when I was 16, sure didn't look like Jacob Black! I could be arrested for what I actually thought of him lol...

I actually started juicing, had 3 juices in one day, the day after Thanksgiving, and ended up puking twice from it, might have been a bad mix but felt better after I puked! I did juice yesterday, and was fine, I don't think I'm supposed to juice so much LOL..

But I also auditioned for "Seussical the Musical" which I will be part of the Jungle of Newl with my girls in March, if you ever seen "Horton Hears a Who" it's based on that, with alot of singing and dancing, so from Thurs-Sat starting January, there will be 5 hour rehearsals on the Saturday!

Thanks for thinking of me, I'm ok, I get chemo Wednesday, just been alittle busy with the theater and kids! I still think and pray for all, and will get here as much as I can! XOX

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

A Little worried
    SO glad to hear you had a good time. Yep was worried a bit when I hadnt seen you post in a while or answered my PM, but so great to hear you had such a great holiday. We are in the middle of movers packing up and it looks like they are going to load up today too, so we will get an early start on leaving tomorrow. An actress huh, thats cool, can i have your autograph? LOL I am sure its going to be so much fun and to be able to do it with your girls makes it a bigger bonus.

Thanks for checking in and always know I am thinking of you ...

Your Friend
    Beth
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Donna Donna Donna
    Hey Donna
    We all miss you I was looking to read your postings I'm glad to see that you had a nice thanksgiving
    Mike
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    Options
    dorookie said:

A Little worried
    SO glad to hear you had a good time. Yep was worried a bit when I hadnt seen you post in a while or answered my PM, but so great to hear you had such a great holiday. We are in the middle of movers packing up and it looks like they are going to load up today too, so we will get an early start on leaving tomorrow. An actress huh, thats cool, can i have your autograph? LOL I am sure its going to be so much fun and to be able to do it with your girls makes it a bigger bonus.

Your Friend
    Beth

DONNA!
    I MISSED YOUR FACE!
    I

DONNA!
    I MISSED YOUR FACE!
    I actually asked on one of my posts if anyone had heard from you.
    I was hoping you were just holiday busy.

went today for first does of irinotecan only gave me half dose,
    because she wanted to see how I did with diarhea and dehydration.
    with having all of my large intestine gone and some of my small,
    I could easily land in hospital.I'm really careful to always be drinking water.
    I just got home around 2pm,and I'm feeling slightly nauseous.
    they gave me atropine zofran and decadron thru iv,and I have zofran pills.
    she said if diarhea is bad ,she'll give me lopramin(?)
    Glad you are ok
    GOD BLESS
    KATE
  • Shayenne
    Options
    dorookie said:

A Little worried

Your Friend
    Beth

Ha Ha!!
    ....Just a community actress for off, off, off, Broadway LOL...community theater! I been doing it now for awhile, maybe 4 or 5 years? it's a fun thing my kids and I do together, my 14 year old wants to be the actress of the family, so I just encourage her and start her off early, and who knows, maybe she'll hit the big time! LOL

Moving is so exhausting! make sure you get some rest woman! I hope you have a safe trip, let us know you got to your destination ok!!! I always think of you and Wendy as well, and hope you both are feeling better!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Shayenne
    Options
    mcsauder said:

Donna Donna Donna
    Hey Donna
    We all miss you I was looking to read your postings I'm glad to see that you had a nice thanksgiving
    Mike

Thanks!!!
    Kate and Mike, you are both so wonderful, I look forward to your posts as well, and hope you had a great holiday! I answered the Irinotecan thing in a couple of posts here somewhere Kate, I'm lost in this sea of topics LOL!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dorookie
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Ha Ha!!
    ....Just a community actress for off, off, off, Broadway LOL...community theater! I been doing it now for awhile, maybe 4 or 5 years? it's a fun thing my kids and I do together, my 14 year old wants to be the actress of the family, so I just encourage her and start her off early, and who knows, maybe she'll hit the big time! LOL

Moving is so exhausting! make sure you get some rest woman! I hope you have a safe trip, let us know you got to your destination ok!!! I always think of you and Wendy as well, and hope you both are feeling better!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

13 hours later
    and its all done the big truck pulled away a few minutes ago. I am not laying on a mattress that we are not taking and dead tired. Have to pack up our clothes and bathroom things and a about 4 or 5 other boxes of scattered things and load the trucks and we will be off. Going to get some sleep now. Will try to post from the road as we will have the lap tops, I want to know whats going on with so many people on here. THis week seems to be so busy for so many people, scan results, surgery, travels, plays and etc...Keeping everyone in my prayers as always. But like we all say this is my new family and I care for all so much and want to know everyone is doing okay. Wendy thinks I am a little obsessed with the board, but I dont think she can really understand it all, I know she can as a caregiver, but anyway... I have to visit my family, I just have to...and thats that...Okay I am done rambling..off to bed for old Beth..

Talk to you soon
    Beth