Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am stealing a moment away to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! I haven't been on the boards lately and have oodles of catching up to do! It feels good to get dressed and go somewhere for a few hours. I can't believe I am actually wearing real clothes!! I am truly Thankful to be where I am today and to be able to be with my family.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember, today doesn't count with calories!!!!
Hugs and smiles,
Pammy

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Thanks Pammy!
    It was a wonderful day. I sooo appreciate my time with family and friends. With all I've been through this year, I still feel very blessed. As soon as I got home, I went right to the computer to see what was going on with my BC buddies. It's amazing how attached I am to people I have never met.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Roseann
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Happy Thanksgiving Pammy
    So glad to see you back and feeling better. I am releaved that calories don't count today because I am sitting here like a stuffed turkey and it's been hours since I ate. LOL

Hope you had a wonderful day
    Jadie<3
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Pammy
    Its so good to hear from you again...its been a long time. I hope you are well and doing ok after your surgery. I am glad to hear you are dressed again...I am sure your family appreciates that (lol)! Anyway...

Heres hoping you had a great thanksgiving and ate lots and lots of ice cream.

Hugs
    Linda T
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hi Pammy, good to see your
    Hi Pammy, good to see your smiling face! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Hi Pammy, I'm happy you are
    Hi Pammy, I'm happy you are posting again. I love reading what you have to say. Hope you had your fill of ice cream today, and sure hope none of it dripped on those "real clothes" you wore. LOL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Pammy
    So good to hear from

Pammy
    So good to hear from you and glad that you are able to be out and about. YOur picture is so cute. What a beaming smile and what a happy little girl you were. I hope that your day was wonderful. But don't overdo, take your time and get all healed.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    I am late here...
    It is Sunday - and I am hoping ALL of my pink sisters were able to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday a few days ago, no matter what... whether extravagant with many others, or simple and quiet with just a few.

My own day was lovely. The leftovers - yum! - are now gone, as of yesterday.

Since I joined this amazing group earlier this year, in March - on Thursday, I gave sincerely heartfelt thanks for this site and all of you here. With special prayers of gratitude, and hopes for future good health for each and every one of us.

Kind regards, Susan