Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I pray everyone of you have a great Thanksgiving.Lets enjoy our family and all the blessings in our life.And we have lots even though we are fighting the beast of Breast Cancer.Love and Prayers.(Pat)>

Comments

• jolenew
    jolenew Member Posts: 38
    Happy Turkey Day
    I am thankful for alot in my life and in some really crazy way, cancer has actually given me somethings I never really knew I had. Family, dear friends, sunshine, things I think I was taking for granted.
    I will enjoy turkey day and god bless
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Yes indeed!
    I hope all of you have a joyous Thanksgiving filled with the love of family and friends.

RE
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    RE said:

Yes indeed!
    I hope all of you have a joyous Thanksgiving filled with the love of family and friends.

RE

We are very lucky indeed...
    I'm so very thankful for all of you - each of you has made such a difference in my life and in my fight - I know I'm not alone in this - you have all been wonderful! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
    much love to you all!
    -Jenny
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

We are very lucky indeed...
    I'm so very thankful for all of you - each of you has made such a difference in my life and in my fight - I know I'm not alone in this - you have all been wonderful! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
    much love to you all!
    -Jenny

Hoping you had a wonderful
    Hoping you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    jolenew said:

Happy Turkey Day
    I am thankful for alot in my life and in some really crazy way, cancer has actually given me somethings I never really knew I had. Family, dear friends, sunshine, things I think I was taking for granted.
    I will enjoy turkey day and god bless

Happy Thanksgiving to you
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too Pat! I do feel very thankful, full, but, thankful. LOL

Leeza
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Hoping you had a wonderful
    Hoping you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I know that we had a very
    I know that we had a very happy and very filling Thanksgiving! I hope that all of my bc sisters did too!

Debby