Christmas Girl Check-up Today, Too

Options
2»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Thank you!
    Dear Moopy - Thank you for starting this thread for me here on the board. I am touched almost beyond words.

To everyone else - Thank you for all of your prayers, good thoughts/wishes, and positive vibes. Once again, I am thoroughly amazed by - and so very grateful for - the affectionate kindnesses of my beloved ACS/CSN pink sisters, dear and precious friends both old (you know who you are!) and new.

A few days ago, I received a verbal and "unofficial OK" (from the tech) immediately following the scan. Because of the holiday, final and official results should get to my med onc by tomorrow - Monday - afternoon. I am not worried. Not at all. Even less so now, bolstered by this thread! :-)

I have greatly missed being here, with all of you, over the last several weeks. And there's a very long list of reasons and complications - most of them electronically technical, some not - that I won't bore you with... Suffice to say that a brand new computer is desperately needed! (Confirmed yesterday.) When I've got reliably functioning equipment - hopefully, within the next week or so - I'll be back regularly.

No matter what - please know that you are all ALWAYS close within my own thoughts and prayers, and in my heart.

Kind regards, Susan

how GOOD to hear from you,
    how GOOD to hear from you, Susan...and with GOOD news. xoxoxo Lynn
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    Dear Moopy - Thank you for starting this thread for me here on the board. I am touched almost beyond words.

To everyone else - Thank you for all of your prayers, good thoughts/wishes, and positive vibes. Once again, I am thoroughly amazed by - and so very grateful for - the affectionate kindnesses of my beloved ACS/CSN pink sisters, dear and precious friends both old (you know who you are!) and new.

A few days ago, I received a verbal and "unofficial OK" (from the tech) immediately following the scan. Because of the holiday, final and official results should get to my med onc by tomorrow - Monday - afternoon. I am not worried. Not at all. Even less so now, bolstered by this thread! :-)

I have greatly missed being here, with all of you, over the last several weeks. And there's a very long list of reasons and complications - most of them electronically technical, some not - that I won't bore you with... Suffice to say that a brand new computer is desperately needed! (Confirmed yesterday.) When I've got reliably functioning equipment - hopefully, within the next week or so - I'll be back regularly.

No matter what - please know that you are all ALWAYS close within my own thoughts and prayers, and in my heart.

Kind regards, Susan

Polish off those dancing
    Polish off those dancing shoes and crank up the phonograph, CD, 3 track, Ipod whatever and please get ready to take the floor. The music is about to begin and our dear Christmas Girl will be dancing with NED to a selection of holiday tunes. Glad that you are in the arms of NED. Been missing you and so glad you are back and with such good news. HOORAY
    Stef
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Thank you!

Kind regards, Susan

SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We all missed you! Hugs and smiles....Pammy