Ornament on its way

Options
MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just received confirmation that my ornament is on its way to its new home. I'll give you all a hint.................it's new home is in California. Keep on the lookout and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    One of the Sisters in Pink
    One of the Sisters in Pink in California will be keeping her eyes peeled! How nice MyTurn! This has just been sooo much fun and has made our holiday season so special!
    Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    chenheart said:

One of the Sisters in Pink
    One of the Sisters in Pink in California will be keeping her eyes peeled! How nice MyTurn! This has just been sooo much fun and has made our holiday season so special!
    Hugs,
    Chen♥

I was hoping it was Colorado!
    All this anticipation is so much fun! My nine-year old grandson is even excited now - as we check the box every day after work! I sent mine off last Friday and someone should be getting theirs tomorrow! This is just too much fun!
    -Jenny
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    my first day back at work...
    and guess what was waiting for me when I got home??? a package! and it was from someone on this site. It was exciting, just like Christmas morning, I couldn't wait to get the package opened, not really caring so much what the ornament looked like, but that I received one from one of our sisters here. It, of course, is a beautiful ornmanent, all pretty pale blue with crystal accents. I will post a picture when I can. And that of course made me realize I never mailed mine out, so it is in the mail tomorrow, on the way to it's new home and I really hope she likes it!
    Cat
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    cats_toy said:

my first day back at work...
    and guess what was waiting for me when I got home??? a package! and it was from someone on this site. It was exciting, just like Christmas morning, I couldn't wait to get the package opened, not really caring so much what the ornament looked like, but that I received one from one of our sisters here. It, of course, is a beautiful ornmanent, all pretty pale blue with crystal accents. I will post a picture when I can. And that of course made me realize I never mailed mine out, so it is in the mail tomorrow, on the way to it's new home and I really hope she likes it!
    Cat

Got mine!
    I got my ornament today - a little stained glass Christmas tree. It came with a card that I will save in my box of special cards because it was sent with the love and wisdom that only comes from a "sister in pink".

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift - I will treasure it always.

<{{{-

Wolfi
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Got mine!
    I got my ornament today - a little stained glass Christmas tree. It came with a card that I will save in my box of special cards because it was sent with the love and wisdom that only comes from a "sister in pink".

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift - I will treasure it always.

<{{{-

Wolfi</p>

Mailed mine
    Mailed mine yesterday!
    Should be there sometime this week.

Margo
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Mailed mine
    Mailed mine yesterday!
    Should be there sometime this week.

Margo

Mine should have been delivered yesterday.
    I received confirmataion that mine would be received this week. It went from CT to Fla. Hope sis received it.

Roseann
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    Options
    I sent mine out Friday
    I sent an ornament to Indiana on Friday - it should be there by Monday or Tuesday. . .I hope it does!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

I sent mine out Friday
    I sent an ornament to Indiana on Friday - it should be there by Monday or Tuesday. . .I hope it does!

I sent mine out Saturday
    and it will get to California early in the week--well that is what the post office told me.

Enjoy things from Maine.

Margo
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options

I sent mine out Saturday
    and it will get to California early in the week--well that is what the post office told me.

Enjoy things from Maine.

Margo

mine too
    went out fri from cananda...special love there :)......its going to wisconsin...happy flying special ornamnet <3

Lisa