radiation,10 treatments down.When is the normal to get burns from it?

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I so far have no radiation burns,thank God.When do you usually have burns.I keep a close eye on it and I see no redness or burns.Thanks everyone.Love and Prayers.(Pat).

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I never had any redness or
    I never had any redness or burns at all :) hope it goes the same for you!!! Libby
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options

I never had any redness or
    I never had any redness or burns at all :) hope it goes the same for you!!! Libby

I got a bad one on my upper
    I got a bad one on my upper chest about week four and now I have one under my arm pit.yuk
    But I only have a couple of treatments left and the Xclair cream they prescribe is good(but expensive) ask for samples...
    Dee
  • mollyhannah
    mollyhannah Member Posts: 10
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

I got a bad one on my upper
    I got a bad one on my upper chest about week four and now I have one under my arm pit.yuk
    But I only have a couple of treatments left and the Xclair cream they prescribe is good(but expensive) ask for samples...
    Dee

burns
    I got burned under my arm area really bad, and needed burn cream. it was very painful the last 2 weeks, Since it is a cumulative affect it takes time before you really think that you will get a burn. But i felt very happy to see that putting on the cream prescribed did wonders for my skin, and it is healing up so nice. Just hang in there ok? It has been 3 weeks today since my last radiation treatment. And the healing will be fairly quick.