I just opened Mine!!

Options
Calleen
Calleen Member Posts: 411
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got my ornament just now!!! Thanks to dyadeb123. It's perfect!! a cute Bear from the hills of Tennessee! My tree has built in pine cones so he's going to feel right at home!!

Thanks so much!! and for the cute Turkey card!!! LOL..

P.S. I haven't sent mine out yet.. but I do have it!!!

Calleen

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Everyone seems to be getting
    Everyone seems to be getting the sweetest ornaments! I described mine in detail on another thread, but neglected to mention that the sweet sender of the ornament was Marcia! Thanks, so much ...you know I LOVE my Texas Ornament!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

Everyone seems to be getting
    Everyone seems to be getting the sweetest ornaments! I described mine in detail on another thread, but neglected to mention that the sweet sender of the ornament was Marcia! Thanks, so much ...you know I LOVE my Texas Ornament!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

You're welcome. My husband
    You're welcome. My husband went with me the day we bought it and I had to look at everything before I decided. He said his feet hurt. I wonder why male's feet hurt when shopping but they can go to car shows or something they're interested in and they don't hurt?
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

You're welcome. My husband
    You're welcome. My husband went with me the day we bought it and I had to look at everything before I decided. He said his feet hurt. I wonder why male's feet hurt when shopping but they can go to car shows or something they're interested in and they don't hurt?

I'm glad you liked your
    I'm glad you liked your little bear Caleen! I got mine today also. Very nice word ornaments with hope and peace,bells, some bell earrings, a pink ribbon pin,and a very nice card. Thanks Taina!
    Dee