Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Options
2»

Comments

• lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Happy Turkey Day to all!
    I am so thankful for many things this year family, strength to fight the beast and all my friends - old and new on this board. Even though I may not always post, I always read and the ups and downs of others have mirrored my own. Those caring posts to whomever is in need feel like they are written to me as well and make me feel so much better. So my thanks to all the sisters in pink. Have a wonderful day with family, friends or wherever your plans for the day take you. You all deserve it! Lola
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Happy Turkey Day to all!
    I am so thankful for many things this year family, strength to fight the beast and all my friends - old and new on this board. Even though I may not always post, I always read and the ups and downs of others have mirrored my own. Those caring posts to whomever is in need feel like they are written to me as well and make me feel so much better. So my thanks to all the sisters in pink. Have a wonderful day with family, friends or wherever your plans for the day take you. You all deserve it! Lola

Happy Thanksgiving to my Sisters in Pink
    I do not have the words to express my gratitude to everyone. I am overwhelmed by all of you, and have been since joining our bcs back on 8/14/09.

Love, Courage and RESPECT to all of you.

VickiSam
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    ...and, before you know it,......
    this trying period in your life will be over, and you can go on living!!!

Happy turkey day to all of you, my sisters....I will raise my glass tonight to each and every one of you!

Hugs, Kathi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Marilynn I agree with Chen, your photo brings a smile to my face! Happy Thanksgiving you and yours and to all the wonderful folks on this board. We all have much to be thankful for.

RE
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Marilyn.
    Happy Thanksgiving Marilyn. I hope you are feeling much, much better and had a great day today!

HUGS
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. From me too.

Hoping that all had a great
    Hoping that all had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for this post Marilynn!

Leeza