Beautiful Babys

Options

Comments

• tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    natly15 said:

Finally feeling up to using
    Finally feeling up to using my new scanner. I've been under the chemo weather this past week, and finally figured how to get a baby photo up this evening. As sunrae sugested, a prom/high school photo woud be lots of fun, even tho our hairdos will date us. Speaking of hair, I dont really miss it. I like that I can just take shower, shampoo my bald head, and move on. No blowdryers, curlers, flat irons, curling irons, or combs to take care of bad hair days. It's liberating, bwcause everyday is a bad hair day, so I put on ascarf or hat and I'm done with it.

Natty I love this picture,
    Natty I love this picture, esp the hair style you are sporting. I agree about the bald head thing. My hair is all grown in but I must admit that I miss being bald from time to time.
    tj
  • tjhay
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

If you know someone that has
    If you know someone that has a scanner, ask them to scan it in and email it to your inbox. From there you can move it to your hard drive and you can post it. It should be changed to under 150 x150 but you just use any program that allows you to resize.

Marcia you look so ready to
    Marcia you look so ready to go for a ride, were you one of those babies that refused to go to sleep unless it was in a car?
    tj
  • tjhay
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Don't Laugh!
    Yep, It's me. Hey couldn't find any of me younger..
    Jxxxxxxxxx

ahhhhhh you look so prime
    ahhhhhh you look so prime and prober in this picture. Just like a perfect little angel.
    hahahah good thing we all know the truth now isn't it
    tj
  • tjhay
    Options
    Aortus said:

Can't help it
    You look so... wholesome, Tasha. What happened?

I love this picture, i have
    I love this picture, i have a album full of pictures of my cousins with the same hair cut and and simaler bow ties
    what a sweet smile
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    tjhay said:

It's okay ~T I know that you
    It's okay ~T I know that you will get it in. I can't wait to see your baby pic I bet that you were a real cutie.
    Tj

Really enjoy all these cute pics. Natly, I love your baby-do. Sorry to hear your hair has gone away for awhile, taking a break probably. Chen, I keep seeing this big giant of woman with a heart to match and I'm thinking you're this petite little girl in person. Wish I could help you get your baby pic here but I only know how to scan a pic into my files and browse from the site, already suggested. And there are twinkles in the eyes of Aortus and Tasha. Stef you look like a worker to me, betcha never sit still. Traci you still look like your baby pic, cute as a pixie. Marcia is taking the ride of her life and having fun.
    TJ, you're right about me being a tiny baby. Birth 8 lbs but my stomach wasn't developed well and I couldn't gain weight. In my baby pic I was a year old and weighed about 12 lbs. I finally started gaining weight and walked at 2 years. Now I have no problem gaining weight!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    tjhay said:

Marcia you look so ready to
    Marcia you look so ready to go for a ride, were you one of those babies that refused to go to sleep unless it was in a car?
    tj

No, I don't think so. I have
    No, I don't think so. I have 3 older sisters and one older brother. By the time I came along they didn't 'baby' me. I'm not the youngest either.
  • Marcia527
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Little Baby Traci
    Okay, so here's me and my little birth-canal shaped head...

Unlike so many babies nowadays, I had to *work* to come into this world -- and I had the squished head to prove it!

:-) Traci

Traci:
    Your head looks fine to me. :-)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Little Baby Traci

Unlike so many babies nowadays, I had to *work* to come into this world -- and I had the squished head to prove it!

Traci,
    You are just so sweet

Traci,
    You are just so sweet and look at the big old smile. You light up the place. I just love it.
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

If the size and kb's are
    If the size and kb's are right and others are working...hum, tough one. All I can think of is the ending. Is it a JPG or GIF format?

This is the instructions from CSN:

•Should you choose to, you may upload an image from your computer by clicking on the ‘Picture’ link under the ‘edit’ tab. Click on the ‘Browse’ button in the ‘Picture’ box. Locate the image on your computer, and click "Open." (Note: The file must be in either JPG or GIF format and the maximum size is 3000 KB.
    •To submit your image, click on the ‘Submit’ button under the ‘Picture’ box

Thanks, Marcia. It was the
    Thanks, Marcia. It was the format type. It's there now but kind of hard to see. I'll take it the way it is.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    I love that idea
    TJ, I love the idea of posting different challenges so that we can see the evolution of our sisters right here on the boards. It's like a pictorial history of each of us.

Chen, most newish printers are also scanners. Also, how about your or Reggie's office? It's really very easy and you would also be preserving those pictures forever.

Tasha, you are really adorable. I picture you in a british prep school with your cute uniform, creating mischief everywhere...

Mimi
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Little Baby Traci

Hey cousin Traci you were
    Hey cousin Traci you were one cute bambino. Your sense of humor was showing in your eyes at infancy.
  • fauxma
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Marcia. It was the
    Thanks, Marcia. It was the format type. It's there now but kind of hard to see. I'll take it the way it is.

My Turn Now
    Very cute pic of

My Turn Now

Very cute pic of you riding along. I think it is just fun to see all of us as children, don't you? Glad you figured it out.
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    Options
    fauxma said:

My Turn Now
    Very cute pic of

My Turn Now

Very cute pic of you riding along. I think it is just fun to see all of us as children, don't you? Glad you figured it out.
    Stef

Thanks, Stef. Yes, it is
    Thanks, Stef. Yes, it is great to see all of the baby pics. There are obviously some very handsome individuals out there from the looks of the baby pics.
  • fauxma
    Options
    mimivac said:

I love that idea
    TJ, I love the idea of posting different challenges so that we can see the evolution of our sisters right here on the boards. It's like a pictorial history of each of us.

Chen, most newish printers are also scanners. Also, how about your or Reggie's office? It's really very easy and you would also be preserving those pictures forever.

Tasha, you are really adorable. I picture you in a british prep school with your cute uniform, creating mischief everywhere...

Mimi

Marcia
    For some reason when

Marcia
    For some reason when I come to the site first time each day, I have to refresh to see that cute picture of you. Are you in a playpen? Did they have to lock you up? I spent time in the pen too. With 3 children barely 1 year apart, mom could hold the baby, chase after my brother, but I was often put into solitary confinement. LOL
    Stef
  • Marcia527
    Options
    fauxma said:

Marcia
    For some reason when

Marcia
    For some reason when I come to the site first time each day, I have to refresh to see that cute picture of you. Are you in a playpen? Did they have to lock you up? I spent time in the pen too. With 3 children barely 1 year apart, mom could hold the baby, chase after my brother, but I was often put into solitary confinement. LOL
    Stef

No, I was in a baby
    No, I was in a baby carriage. They didn't have strollers back then. I don't think my Mom owned a playpen. I think with all the kids they just figured someone would be close enough to watch me. Watch me get into trouble probably. Don't remember a playpen.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Really enjoy all these cute pics. Natly, I love your baby-do. Sorry to hear your hair has gone away for awhile, taking a break probably. Chen, I keep seeing this big giant of woman with a heart to match and I'm thinking you're this petite little girl in person. Wish I could help you get your baby pic here but I only know how to scan a pic into my files and browse from the site, already suggested. And there are twinkles in the eyes of Aortus and Tasha. Stef you look like a worker to me, betcha never sit still. Traci you still look like your baby pic, cute as a pixie. Marcia is taking the ride of her life and having fun.
    TJ, you're right about me being a tiny baby. Birth 8 lbs but my stomach wasn't developed well and I couldn't gain weight. In my baby pic I was a year old and weighed about 12 lbs. I finally started gaining weight and walked at 2 years. Now I have no problem gaining weight!

SunRae thank you. Who knew
    SunRae thank you. Who knew I'd be looking that way 66 years later? Glad you like the 'do". No bows now just scarfs, hats, and a wig when I absolutey have to. You were a beautiful baby, and I hear you on the no problem gaining weight now. I was allergic to many foods, and grew up on soy milk, and I understand was a picky eater, LOL my how things change as we mature!!
  • tjhay
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

No, I was in a baby
    No, I was in a baby carriage. They didn't have strollers back then. I don't think my Mom owned a playpen. I think with all the kids they just figured someone would be close enough to watch me. Watch me get into trouble probably. Don't remember a playpen.

the CSN staff must really
    the CSN staff must really like your picture Marcia cause it has been displayed on the sign in page for me.
    tj
  • Marcia527
    Options
    tjhay said:

the CSN staff must really
    the CSN staff must really like your picture Marcia cause it has been displayed on the sign in page for me.
    tj

hee hee. They put my picture
    hee hee. They put my picture up before I turned into a baby! Surprise!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Finally!
    I've been wanting to join in the fun with the baby pictures but couldn't find one to scan, then had trouble getting it in the right format - but I have finally succeeded!
  • MyTurnNow
    Options

Finally!
    I've been wanting to join in the fun with the baby pictures but couldn't find one to scan, then had trouble getting it in the right format - but I have finally succeeded!

Cindy, looks good. Grab
    Cindy, looks good. Grab your bike and we'll go for a ride (my picture). Ha-ha!!!