Prayers

chickad52
chickad52 Member Posts: 497
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Please keep me in your prayers as I have my surgery on Monday. I will be having a mastectomy and lymph nodes removed. "Thank You" to all of you who share their stories and encouragement. You are all a blessing!! Hugs, Diane
«13

Comments

  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Diane
    I'll be thinking of you and I know you'll do fine. Lots of prayers to you.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    laurissa said:

    Diane
    I'll be thinking of you and I know you'll do fine. Lots of prayers to you.

    Diane
    Diane,
    You will be in my thoughts and prpayers on Monday and you will do just fine. Let us know when you can how you are feeling after surgery. Listen to your doctors.

    Hugs,
    Margo
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Diane
    You can count on my prayers too - Stay strong knowing we are all behind you as you go through this surgery.
    Lots of hugs and prayers -
    Pat
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Thank You
    all for the prayers, I was doing OK up until today. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. Hugs, Diane
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    diane
    Of course you will be in my prayers and good wishes! Let us know when you can how it went. Will this be an overnite stay or a day trip?
    All good things to come your way
    =^..^=
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    cats_toy said:

    diane
    Of course you will be in my prayers and good wishes! Let us know when you can how it went. Will this be an overnite stay or a day trip?
    All good things to come your way
    =^..^=

    Cats
    This will be a overnight stay. Hugs, Diane
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    You got it, Diane!! We'll
    You got it, Diane!! We'll all be thinking of you and please let us know when your home. You'll do just fine!!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Good luck, Diane
    on your sugery on Monday. Please post when you can, but take it easy (as you well know) and pamper yourself as much as possible. You will get through this. My best to you.

    Mimi
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    mimivac said:

    Good luck, Diane
    on your sugery on Monday. Please post when you can, but take it easy (as you well know) and pamper yourself as much as possible. You will get through this. My best to you.

    Mimi

    Diane
    Try to have a calm (yeh right!) weekend. Know I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers - sending you gentle hugs and much love! Please let us know how you're doing when you can - this will be over soon! Everything will be OK
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • Lymph23
    Lymph23 Member Posts: 23
    Diane
    Will be thinking of you on Monday and praying like all the others. Hugs and best wishes

    Lesley
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    I'll be thinking of you
    and sending prayers to you for a smooth recovery on Monday.

    We will all look forward to hearing your update once you feel up to it.

    Take care,
    Cindy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

    I'll be thinking of you
    and sending prayers to you for a smooth recovery on Monday.

    We will all look forward to hearing your update once you feel up to it.

    Take care,
    Cindy

    same here wishing you all
    same here wishing you all the best. smooth recovery!!!!
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Hi Diane,
    I'm holding you in

    Hi Diane,
    I'm holding you in the light. You'll be just fine!! I know you're anxious, (who wouldn't be?) but after Monday, you'll be able to just check "surgery" off your "to-do list"!

    Peace,
    Linda
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    LC815 said:

    Hi Diane,
    I'm holding you in

    Hi Diane,
    I'm holding you in the light. You'll be just fine!! I know you're anxious, (who wouldn't be?) but after Monday, you'll be able to just check "surgery" off your "to-do list"!

    Peace,
    Linda

    My prayers are with you, and
    My prayers are with you, and a speedy recovery.
    Deb
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I hope there is enough space
    I hope there is enough space for your surgeon to maneuver around on Monday~ the entire operating room will be filled with all of your pink sisters! You will no doubt feel our presence everywhere~ we are cheering you on and calming you at the very same time~ amazing, aren't we???

    Be well, sweet sister!

    Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Good luck on Monday. It's
    Good luck on Monday. It's always harder waiting for the day than actually getting there and doing something. I'll be thinking of you.
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Marcia527 said:

    Good luck on Monday. It's
    Good luck on Monday. It's always harder waiting for the day than actually getting there and doing something. I'll be thinking of you.

    best of luck !! you will
    best of luck !! you will come out of there with flying colours (well all pink with all of this there ) lol....hugslisaxo
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Thank You Again
    for all the good wishes. It's so comforting to have such caring people to get me through this! I'll post as soon as I can!! Hugs, Diane
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Diane
    I know you are nervous, but you will get thru this. My prayers are with you.
    Hugs
    LInda T
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    mlmjt1 said:

    Hi Diane
    I know you are nervous, but you will get thru this. My prayers are with you.
    Hugs
    LInda T

    Diane, We'll be thinking of
    Diane, We'll be thinking of you Monday and lifting you up in our prayers. This may just mean that you're closer to getting well and get a lot of this behind you. I still don't have my surgery scheduled but hopefully I won't be too far behind you. Just take good care afterwards and let us know how it goes. We'll be anxious until we hear from you. Much love, Sunrae