Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Just add me to the list.

Just add me to the list.

I love these baby pictures
    I love these baby pictures too. Good idea!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking of you, Jeanne
    Thanks for starting this thread, Moopy. Jeanne, I wish for you only the best outcome and a speedy recovery. Please post when you can and let us know how you're doing.

I have to add that I'm really loving the baby pictures. Moopys, Joe, Pammy! So cute. I think my computer is only letting me see some of the new picures, though. And Chen, scan those old pictures of your mom in and post them! I would love to see the most beautiful baby of 1925!

Mimi
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

I'm also thinking of you, Jeanne
    Thanks for starting this thread, Moopy. Jeanne, I wish for you only the best outcome and a speedy recovery. Please post when you can and let us know how you're doing.

I have to add that I'm really loving the baby pictures. Moopys, Joe, Pammy! So cute. I think my computer is only letting me see some of the new picures, though. And Chen, scan those old pictures of your mom in and post them! I would love to see the most beautiful baby of 1925!

Mimi

thinking of you , hoping to
    thinking of you , hoping to hear
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    carkris said:

thinking of you , hoping to
    thinking of you , hoping to hear

I'm David, Jeanne's husband.
    I'm David, Jeanne's husband. She is home sedated now. She will be fine. The surgery was a little more complicated than we had thought. She wanted me to let you know. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. I know she will be on here to thank you when she feels like it.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I'm David, Jeanne's husband. She is home sedated now. She will be fine. The surgery was a little more complicated than we had thought. She wanted me to let you know. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. I know she will be on here to thank you when she feels like it.

Thank you
    Thanks for the update David. Nice to meet you. Please let Jeanne know that we love her and are praying for her.

Sue :)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thank you, David!
    So glad to hear this good news! Of course Jeanne will stay in my prayers, and you also.

Thank you very much for posting for us. Please give Jeanne our love. Wishing both of you a quiet, restful evening, and for Jeanne, a quick recovery.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thank you
    Thanks for the update David. Nice to meet you. Please let Jeanne know that we love her and are praying for her.

Thanks for posting David.
    Thanks for posting David. We were wondering how Jeanne was doing. I will still pray for her to recover completely.

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thank you

Sorry there were
    Sorry there were complications with the surgery. Praying that everything will be alright for Jeanne.

Gentle hug!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Thank you, David!
    So glad to hear this good news! Of course Jeanne will stay in my prayers, and you also.

Thank you very much for posting for us. Please give Jeanne our love. Wishing both of you a quiet, restful evening, and for Jeanne, a quick recovery.

Thank you also for posting.
    Thank you also for posting. We are all concerned about our Jeanne. So sorry that there were complications but hoping she is on the mend and that it is good news. Prayers are continuing her way.
    Stef
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    fauxma said:

Thank you also for posting.
    Thank you also for posting. We are all concerned about our Jeanne. So sorry that there were complications but hoping she is on the mend and that it is good news. Prayers are continuing her way.
    Stef

Thank you, David, for
    Thank you, David, for letting us hear from Jeanne through you. She is so dear to many of us, and we have all been waiting to get some word of her surgery. Please pass along the well wishes sent her way, and we will be waiting to hear the results of the surgery when she is up to it. My best to you, and your family, and most of all to Jeanne, who we think of often. Hugs.

Judy
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options

Thank you, David, for
    Thank you, David, for letting us hear from Jeanne through you. She is so dear to many of us, and we have all been waiting to get some word of her surgery. Please pass along the well wishes sent her way, and we will be waiting to hear the results of the surgery when she is up to it. My best to you, and your family, and most of all to Jeanne, who we think of often. Hugs.

Judy

Good to have word
    Thanks for posting. Jeanne has been on my mind and heart as I am sure she is on everyones. I know you are sending her all our wishes. Thanks David. Love and prayers for you and yours.
    becky
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    always said:

Good to have word
    Thanks for posting. Jeanne has been on my mind and heart as I am sure she is on everyones. I know you are sending her all our wishes. Thanks David. Love and prayers for you and yours.
    becky

Thanks!
    Thanks David for letting us know about Jeanne. We are all concerned for her. I will keep on praying for her that she will recover quickly. I am so sad to hear that there were complications. Please let her know that we are all missing and praying for her. Thanks again.

♥ Noel
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know and giving us those wonderful words, "She will be fine." Yes, she will! She's awfully lucky to have a supportive spouse (and I'm sure you know how lucky you are to have her)! I don't know her well, since I'm new here, but she's been very supportive and fills this board with love.

Peace.
    Linda
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    LC815 said:

Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know and giving us those wonderful words, "She will be fine." Yes, she will! She's awfully lucky to have a supportive spouse (and I'm sure you know how lucky you are to have her)! I don't know her well, since I'm new here, but she's been very supportive and fills this board with love.

Peace.
    Linda

Thanks David. I had been
    Thanks David. I had been looking for an update on Jeanne. So glad to see one. Like Linda said, Jeanne has always been so supportive of everyone on here that we need her well and back on here. Please tell her we are all praying for her.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Thanks David. I had been
    Thanks David. I had been looking for an update on Jeanne. So glad to see one. Like Linda said, Jeanne has always been so supportive of everyone on here that we need her well and back on here. Please tell her we are all praying for her.

wishing jeanne a speedy
    wishing jeanne a speedy recovery thanks for the update!!!!!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

wishing jeanne a speedy
    wishing jeanne a speedy recovery thanks for the update!!!!!

Great to hear something!
    Thank you David for updating us on Jeanne. I have been anxiously waiting to see her post something, but, was very happy to see you post that her surgery is over and she is home now. I am very sorry that everything didn't go as planned. I pray that it wasn't too hard on her. Please let us know how she is feeling when you can again. Hoping to read that she is dancing with NED. My prayers go out to her!

Kristin ♥
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Great to hear something!
    Thank you David for updating us on Jeanne. I have been anxiously waiting to see her post something, but, was very happy to see you post that her surgery is over and she is home now. I am very sorry that everything didn't go as planned. I pray that it wasn't too hard on her. Please let us know how she is feeling when you can again. Hoping to read that she is dancing with NED. My prayers go out to her!

Kristin ♥

Whew!
    Thank you David for the update. Now I can breathe again!.. Gentle Hugs to Jaenne and hope she is OK. Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Whew!
    Thank you David for the update. Now I can breathe again!.. Gentle Hugs to Jaenne and hope she is OK. Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the update.
    Thanks David for letting us know what happened and that the surgery went well even tho it was a little complicated. Give Jeanne our best and we're anxiously waiting to hear from her whenever she feels better. Our love and prayers for the both of you, Sunrae
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Thanks for the update.
    Thanks David for letting us know what happened and that the surgery went well even tho it was a little complicated. Give Jeanne our best and we're anxiously waiting to hear from her whenever she feels better. Our love and prayers for the both of you, Sunrae

thanks .....hugs xoxoxo to
    thanks .....hugs xoxoxo to jeanne and you xxxxoooo
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Whew!

Yes, whew! Thanks for
    Yes, whew! Thanks for updating us David on Jeanne. Give her hugs from us!

Debby