Prayer Warriors -- Update on Vicki Sam .. I am alive, not well, but alive

Options
2»

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hi Vickisam
    I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.God Bless you.I will keep Praying for you.Take care.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Vicki...
    Hoping you are feeling better today and will keep you in my prayers. Pammy
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sending all my positive
    Sending all my positive thoughts your way!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    VickiSam
    I know how hard this is for you and my prayers are with you. You are almost done...and things will get better. I am on my 1st anniversary since diagnosis this month, and it seems like it was someone else that went through all of it. ButI did do it and you will too. Keep the faith, we are all with you in spirit.
    your sister in Pink, Jackie
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    rjjj said:

VickiSam
    I know how hard this is for you and my prayers are with you. You are almost done...and things will get better. I am on my 1st anniversary since diagnosis this month, and it seems like it was someone else that went through all of it. ButI did do it and you will too. Keep the faith, we are all with you in spirit.
    your sister in Pink, Jackie

HUGS!!!!!!
    VickiSam, I'm so sorry you are having such a bad time. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Sending lots of cyber HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<HUGS>>> Cathy
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    cruf said:

HUGS!!!!!!
    VickiSam, I'm so sorry you are having such a bad time. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Sending lots of cyber HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<HUGS>>> Cathy

hang in there my new friend
    hang in there my new friend we are all here for you xxxoooo Lisa
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

hang in there my new friend
    hang in there my new friend we are all here for you xxxoooo Lisa

VickiSam
    My prayers are with you . I told my docs today basically chemo sucks. I have had a tough time too and lost 35 pounds. I dont think as tough as you though. sometimes I want to just say I quit but we know we cant, we dont have to run across the finish line we just have to get there. You have so many people who care . and wish you well and are sending strength your way. I hope you feel the caring wave that is sent your way. We will celebrate your return to health with you and you will get there.!!!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

VickiSam
    My prayers are with you . I told my docs today basically chemo sucks. I have had a tough time too and lost 35 pounds. I dont think as tough as you though. sometimes I want to just say I quit but we know we cant, we dont have to run across the finish line we just have to get there. You have so many people who care . and wish you well and are sending strength your way. I hope you feel the caring wave that is sent your way. We will celebrate your return to health with you and you will get there.!!!!!

Vicki
    I am glad that you are back.
    Positive thought have been send to your way.
    You are more than half way through the treatment!!!
    Hugs
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    HI VickiSam
    I will say a prayer for you everynight until you get well!! YOu will get thru this and you will find yourself stronger for it.
    Hang in there...we are all here for you

Hugs

Linda T
  • Whoknowz
    Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Hope you found what you needed today
    I hope your journey today took you where and to whom you could find the help you needed so your body can stabilize and you can get the rest you need to move on through this. Keeping you iin my thoughts and prayers.

Angela
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    You are in my thoughts....
    and prayers!!

Love and light,
    Vicki
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Vicki
    Sorry to hear about all of this. I hope that they can take care of all of it soon and you can be feeling better!
    Let us know how things are going when you are able.
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    VickiSam
    Lots of Prayers and good thoughts are with!!Hugs, Diane
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    chickad52 said:

VickiSam
    Lots of Prayers and good thoughts are with!!Hugs, Diane

VickiSam
    Still thinking of you. thoughts and prayers are still coming your way.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

VickiSam
    Still thinking of you. thoughts and prayers are still coming your way.

Hugs,
    Margo

My Dear VickiSam
    It is so good to hear from you, although you are having such a hard time with tx. There are no words that make things better, but believe me when I say that the more prayers that come your way, the more you will feel the healing power they provide. Being in the middle of treatment is such a hard place to be, but you are over half way through. I am keeping you near me all the time, and hope you can feel all of the love and thoughts that come to you from so many different directions. A good friend of mine gave me a suggestion when I thought I just couldn't do one more treatment. She said to take myself away in my own mind, mainly by sitting down, closing my eyes, and imagining the most wonderful place I have ever seen in my image. Then just relax your body from head to toe, taking deep even breaths. You can laugh if you want, but this is and has worked for me for the past several months. I take a "mini vacation" away from the present time, and visit a place that made me happy many years ago. It works for some, and hope you can find a small amount of peace with this. Hugs are coming to you, and many good thoughts are always there for your picking.

Judy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

My Dear VickiSam
    It is so good to hear from you, although you are having such a hard time with tx. There are no words that make things better, but believe me when I say that the more prayers that come your way, the more you will feel the healing power they provide. Being in the middle of treatment is such a hard place to be, but you are over half way through. I am keeping you near me all the time, and hope you can feel all of the love and thoughts that come to you from so many different directions. A good friend of mine gave me a suggestion when I thought I just couldn't do one more treatment. She said to take myself away in my own mind, mainly by sitting down, closing my eyes, and imagining the most wonderful place I have ever seen in my image. Then just relax your body from head to toe, taking deep even breaths. You can laugh if you want, but this is and has worked for me for the past several months. I take a "mini vacation" away from the present time, and visit a place that made me happy many years ago. It works for some, and hope you can find a small amount of peace with this. Hugs are coming to you, and many good thoughts are always there for your picking.

Judy

Thank you my Sisters in Pink ... You "all" are the BEST
    I would like to personally thank each and every one you for keeping me in your prayers as it has been a very difficult few weeks. Just when you think you have everything figured out, dialed in and ready to continue your fight .. you slip and fall. This time, I ended up with a head cold. My white blood counts are dropping and peaking every few days, and a blood clot in my right arm (diagnosised by Holistic doctor on Thursday).

So I am taking a page from Judy and going on a Mini vacation, when needed to re-energize and re-focus my fight. I've learned a few technique this weeks while visiting several holistic centers, and spend 2 days in the hospital disolving a blood clot.

I have 2 more cycles /// or 6 weeks of treatments TCH wk 1 & 4, Herc wk2, 3, 5, & 6 - end my insane, over the edge agressive chemo.

Thank you all..

VickiSam
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Thank you my Sisters in Pink ... You "all" are the BEST
    I would like to personally thank each and every one you for keeping me in your prayers as it has been a very difficult few weeks. Just when you think you have everything figured out, dialed in and ready to continue your fight .. you slip and fall. This time, I ended up with a head cold. My white blood counts are dropping and peaking every few days, and a blood clot in my right arm (diagnosised by Holistic doctor on Thursday).

So I am taking a page from Judy and going on a Mini vacation, when needed to re-energize and re-focus my fight. I've learned a few technique this weeks while visiting several holistic centers, and spend 2 days in the hospital disolving a blood clot.

I have 2 more cycles /// or 6 weeks of treatments TCH wk 1 & 4, Herc wk2, 3, 5, & 6 - end my insane, over the edge agressive chemo.

Thank you all..

VickiSam

Vicki
    I am glad you are back.I had a very difficult time from Chemo#4 trough 3 weeks after # 6 side effect almost made me insane. Painting helped me to go through the Chemo treatment. I have not done it since I was 8, and to my surprise I wanted to paint.
    My husband bought me everything for water color painting and it was my escape.
    Stay in touch